The post-Oscars, she wore THAT dress weigh-in

rjsams
on 2/26/12 11:45 pm - Eagan, MN
Good morning, everyone!

Please feel free to join us in our Monday morning accountability reporting.  Doesn't matter if you want to post your weight or not, but Monday morning is a good time to take a moment to assess how you did for the past 7 days. On track?  Making progress?  Or making some poor choices?  This group loves you either way--just take a moment to honestly look at where you are today.

I'm doing pretty well this week.  Hanging onto last week's (finally!) loss and staying where I want to maintain, so that's good.

This weather is starting to sap my motivation, though.  I get those end-of-February blues, anybody else get those?  For a short month, February always seems like the longest month of the year.  Still cold, spring not quite in sight, and I'm tired of bundling up to go out for my run.  Don't worry, in July I'll be complaining about the heat,

Bottom line:
Starting weight: 298.4 lbs
Last week: 137.7 lbs
This week: 138.6
Gain of 0.9 lbs.  Nothing I'm worried about.

Julie6
on 2/26/12 11:55 pm
Well Renae,  I'm going to bite the bullet.  Iam up 4 lbs since my lowest. Been trying so very hard to get it off.  Not exercising very much but eating mostly good.  Ok, not perfect but prettty good. I want to say my body is just comfortable here but that just might be an excuse.  Maybe both.  My dh and I are going to Orlando next week and I've been trying for about a month to get these few lbs off but they are just not budging.   I will continue to try and I know at least I will look good in my shorts and sleeveless shirts.  White skin and all. I'm happy with my size 12 clothes compared to size 24 that I was the last time I went there. 
Julie Sadek    
rjsams
on 2/27/12 1:09 am - Eagan, MN
Woot, good for you Julie!  4 lbs is not insurmountable, by any means.  And you will look HOT in your shorts and sleeveless!  Celebrate that!

Are you going to Disney?  If so, between all the walking and the price of the food there, you may get rid of those pesky 4 lbs after all. 

I want a full report when you get back.  I am considering going to Disney in November to run the Wine & Dine Half-Marathon.  I have not been there before, so hopefully you can give me some tips.  Have fun!

MaryMargaret C.
on 2/27/12 8:49 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Good Morning!

For the most part, I seem to stay about 130, which by my Surgeons figures is a loss of 100% of my body fat. My mirror says different, but I cannot trust this brain. I mean, it didn't think I was fat at 294, and so NOW it's telling me I am fat?  I feel good. That is what counts. 

If I honestly answer the questions, they all get a Yes/No - and that is far too ambiguous for even me!

I have a cold and can't figure out if I am retaining fluid or what, so it is time to be diligent in tracking to see if I am fooling myself.  Good/Bad News: The snow is coming and I shovel = more activity!

Bottom Line:
SW: 294
Last Week: 130.2
This Week: 132.2
Loss/Gain: +2.0
Total Amount: -161.8
(That's the number that keeps me focused/motivated!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2701 views