I need help

MelW1986
on 7/2/12 11:10 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
I hate asking for help but I am at a point where I really need it. See I had my surgery almost 2 months ago. My clothes are starting to get far too big on me. I have checked the local thrift stores and cannot find anything the right size without paying only a couple dollars less than brand new, and the quality is def too low for that price. So, what I am in need of is clothes. Size 2-3x pants and shirts. I do not have a lot of money so I am looking for things very cheap! I will be down in St. Paul on July 9 and would be able to meet people then I am hoping. Thank you in advance.

Connie D.
on 7/3/12 2:25 am
Mel....I sure hope someone can help. If I had those sizes I would certainly give them to you. Good Luck!

HUGS....connie d
nicole W.
on 7/3/12 6:52 am - Bismarck, ND
 Do you have a Walmart nearby? Before my TT two weeks ago, I went there to the clearance area, and found tons of larger sized clothes for 1-5 $ each. A lot were really cute clothes. It was cheaper than the thrift stores and since I will only need them till I am done swelling, it wasn't worth the investment. Since you are only 2 months out, you don't want to buy a ton either because that will not fit you for very long anyways. Good luck. 
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
MelW1986
on 7/3/12 8:14 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
I do have a local WalMart but they do not have much of anything on clerance right now. I am only on here asking as a last resort. What I was hoping for was some pants, t-shirts and maybe 1 pair of shorts with draw strings that I can work out in.

Heidi P.
on 7/5/12 2:47 am - St Paul, MN
VSG on 06/27/12
While you're in St. Paul, please visit Joseph's coat. It's free clothing. I used to donate. They have some high quality stuff. Good luck!
http://www.josephscoatmn.org

HW (May 20, 2012) 310 SW (June 27, 2012) 302 GW 175 
M1=29lbs M2=29lbs M3=5lbs M4=4lbs M5=11lbs M6=10lbs
LEAKY SLEEVE DISCOVERED - July 25, 2012. 

MelW1986
on 7/5/12 5:20 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
Thank you! they have nothing like that up here! I do not get to St. Paul too often and when I do it is for an endoscopy or other post surgery apts.

Michelle R.
on 8/2/12 5:10 am - Gaylord, MN
Hi! ... I just came across your post and I realize it's a month old but was just wondering if you were still in need of some clothes... I have pants (size 22/2x) and shirts (size 3x) ... Alot of it was given to me by other very generous OH members or I got it at Swapkins so I would gladly just give them to you, whatever you would be interested in... Have you heard of Swapkins?... Please let me know if you are interested in taking a look at the clothes I have or if you would like more information about Swapkins... Best to email me directly as I don't check this site regularly... [email protected]  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1374 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1147 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2619 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2699 views