First week of August weigh-in--step up and be accountable

rjsams
on 8/6/12 12:51 am - Eagan, MN
Happy Monday, everyone!  It's a beautiful day, and I wish I didn't have to work.  Oh well...

I had a good week with exercise and weight.  It really helped that it cooled off and the humidity dropped.  I think I ran 6 out of 7 days!

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 139.8
This week: 139.0
Loss of 0.8 lbs this week

The Olympics have been very inspirational to me--these are people who have honed their bodies to perfection for a specific purpose.  Their dedication and commitment are amazing, no matter if they earn a gold medal or finish last.  It has taken me a long time to come to appreciate my muscles instead of burying them in fat, but now I am determine to become as strong and fit as I can be. 

Run mileage this week:  18.3 miles last week, including one day of hill repeats.  One day on the elliptical for 4 additional miles.  Half-marathon is 3 weeks away!

ShootersGal24
on 8/9/12 7:53 am - South St. Paul, MN
Hi Renee

I will post -

Starting weight - 289
Current weight - between 132 and 135 - depending on the day!

I don't get on my scale anymore than once a week, I am happy where I am!  I continue to eat my protein first - and make good choices!  I am into enjoying my life - and having a wonderful summer!  I wish I had the inclination to exercise more, because if I did, I would certainly tone up and probably lose a few more pounds, but hey - I am very happy where I am!  I have lost a total of 154 lbs (give or take a few) and totally appreciate the tool I have - the friends I have gained, and the lessons I continue to learn!

Loving Life - Kelly

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Fm5C4/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2Fm5C4/weight.png">>

rjsams
on 8/13/12 2:26 pm - Eagan, MN

Love it, Kelly!  I so enjoy reading your facebook posts, but I'd love to see you at coffee sometime, too.  We miss you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views