It's Monday again weigh-in

rjsams
on 1/7/13 12:46 am - Eagan, MN

My weight is up this week.  I shouldn't be too surprised, since I haven't been eating properly.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but I permitted too much sugar and carbs into my diet over the holidays, and now I crave it.  It's hard to back that off again, but I'm trying.  Weighed in at 142.0 on the scale this morning, GRRR.

I completed the first week of my half-marathon training program this last week.  It feels good to be back in training again, even though I missed one workout this week.

Coffee group was a happy reminder this last Saturday!  Thanks, everyone, for bringing your "big-girl" pants; it was fun to see the big jeans and remember how far we have come.  (Trying to post the pic here, but I can't figure out how to do it.)  Next week, 8:30am at the Panera Bread in Burnsville Mall.  Everybody is welcome!

MiniBari
on 1/7/13 9:59 pm
I'm new here and looking for a south of the river group. Are you meeting this Saturday Jan 12? Do you meet every week? Details please. Open to anyone? Just had my RNY 3 weeks ago. Looking forward to meeting others!
rjsams
on 1/11/13 2:08 am - Eagan, MN

Please join us!  We meet every Saturday morning at 8:30am.  We will be meeting this Saturday, January 12th at the Panera Bread in Burnsville Center.  We are usually at a long set of tables up at the front of the restaurant-look for lots of people with water bottles, LOL.

On alternate weeks we meet at the Caribou Coffee inside the Byerlys in Eagan.  Always at 8:30.  Some of us meet at 8:00am to go running or walking beforehand. 

There has been a group walking at 8am in the Burnsville Mall before coffee--the mall is open for walking at that time and it's quite nice for that.  A couple of us will be doing a run outside, if it's not too icy.  If you are on Facebook let me know and I will add you to our FB group.

Tony T.
on 1/12/13 3:08 am - MN
RNY on 01/02/13

This seems great. Too bad I am up in New Brighton. I just had surgery on the 2nd, and could really use some support.

rjsams
on 1/13/13 7:24 am - Eagan, MN

We are worth the drive, LOL.  We would love to meet you. 

AnnaFrahm
on 1/14/13 11:56 am - MN
One of these days I will be up to joining all of you some Sat morning!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views