Recent Posts

wandamc06
on 8/24/07 12:15 am - Collins, MS
Topic: RE: H'burg Support Group Meeting
I understand the meetings are held at Pine Grove Center in Hattiesburg but when???
wandaweimer
on 8/23/07 2:36 pm - Vancleave, MS
Topic: RE: Plastics are done
Hi Amy Its Wanda I have not been able to go to the meeting for the group. I went back to work. and have not been getting out in enough time. Iam happy for you. I saw capt. Kettleson at Keesler he put me on the list for the plastic surgon they have . He told me I should get a call in a week ,If not call him back. Iam so hapy for you.  God bless Wanda Weimer
fredrica brent
on 8/23/07 11:22 am - canton, MS
Topic: plastic surgeon
hi have you all use dr. william lineaweaver before.
Tammy S.
on 8/23/07 10:09 am - MS
Topic: RE: surgery update
God Bless you Legina, Enjoy the meds for a few days. Let me know if you need anything.

Tammy  -  Highest 272/Date of surgery 6/3/07 230

dixiedollface
on 8/23/07 8:04 am - Moselle, MS
Topic: surgery update
sorry gotta be short and sweet cause i hurt and meds kick my butt........THEY CUT OFF 137 POUNDS........will tell more later hugs, Legina
Amy1Pressley
on 8/23/07 3:49 am - MS
Topic: RE: TUMMY TUCK
Yea I am so happy for you that is great! I had mine done on the 8th of Aug and even though I am still swollen my stomach has never been this flat. A word of advice that had made wearing my binder more tolerable buy some soft cotton tee shirts or tanks to wear under your binder so it doesnt cut into your skin. good luck and keep us posted!!! Congrats!!!!!! Amy
deann
on 8/23/07 3:00 am - Brandon, MS
Topic: RE: Legina - small update
That's great that you contacted her daughter - She sounded so sweet when I talked to her Sunday.  I hope to get up there tomorrow - and definitely over the weekend sometime - Will be at gym class in the AM also -
Mary_W
on 8/23/07 1:42 am - Brandon, MS
Topic: RE: Legina - small update
I texted with her daughter today and she is doing fine.  Said she's awake and doing well.  Said she may get online some today. i didn't get by there tuesday as planned.  figures.  hah. mary

deann
on 8/21/07 1:03 pm - Brandon, MS
Hey girl - I want some updated pics of you on here !  D
missie
on 8/21/07 4:37 am - Marion, MS
CONGRATS GIRL..where have you been? Girl i am so happy for you i know how much you want this. I so want to have mine done, i didnt even think about taking pictures, i guess the next time it gets red and things i will strat taking pictures. I know your excited. Cant wait to see more pictures, and to hear abut your surgeron, i may need him someday talk to you soon. hugs  missie
Most Active