Recent Posts

APRIL D.
on 8/21/07 4:29 am - Anchorage, AK
Topic: RE: TUMMY TUCK
That is wonderful!!!! You sound so excited in your post. Thanks for the advice, I know I'm still pre-op but I will be there someday.. Congrats.
April*   Post-op!!! RNY 9-6-07!!

prettywoman
on 8/21/07 1:36 am - New Hartford, NY
Topic: TUMMY TUCK
HEY YALL !!  I GOT APPROVED TO HAVE MY TUMMY TUCK DONE!! INSURANCE IS PAYING FOR IT!! SOME QUICK ADVICE TO ANY OF YALL WANTING TO GET YOURS APPROVED. TAKE PICTURES OF ANY RASHES, OR ANYTHING GOING WRONG IN THAT AREA.. I DOCUMENTED EVERY RASH I HAD TO DEAL WITH AND TOOK PICS. I GOT AN APPOVAL IN A WEEK AFTER THEY LOOKED AT MY PICS.  I'M HAVING IT DONE WITH DR. DE LA TORRE AT THE KIRKLIN CLINIC AT UAB IN BIRMINGHAM. SURGERY IS SEPTEMBER 4TH!! YALL WISH ME LUCK! HUGS. CRYSTAL
deann
on 8/20/07 2:09 pm - Brandon, MS
Topic: RE: H'burg Support Group Meeting
Wish I coulda come too ! Hope it was a good one - D
Miss Liss
on 8/20/07 7:43 am

Well, one thing is for sure.  We are old pros.  We can run the meeting.  LOL.  And both of us can sure talk.  LOL.  See you there.  I won't be late.  I will actually be there a little early.

Melissa

wallysdee
on 8/20/07 5:17 am - Lumberton, MS

Oh I can understand that!  I just got a phone call from Janet saying she nor Ann could make the meeting tonight would I run it.  lol lol  I told her me and you both would be there and we would handle things.  lol lol  So dont be late!  JK lol lol  See you there girl Denise

Miss Liss
on 8/20/07 2:41 am
She has a doctor's appointment this afternoon and is in the middle of getting packed up to move to another house down the street from where she is.  So, she said she would not be able to make it.  She said maybe next month she can come when things are a little calmer and she is settled.   Melissa
wallysdee
on 8/20/07 12:56 am - Lumberton, MS
Oh Good I was hoping you would be.  I sent Christine an email beggin her to come so if you talk to her see if you can convince her.  See you tonight! Denise
Miss Liss
on 8/19/07 11:56 pm
I will be there.  See you tonight. Melissa
wallysdee
on 8/19/07 11:21 pm - Lumberton, MS
Topic: H'burg Support Group Meeting

Is tonight at Pine Grove usual meeting room at 6:30.  Hope New and Old can make it! Denise

deann
on 8/19/07 8:03 am - Brandon, MS
Topic: Legina - small update
I called Legina's (dixiedollface) daughter, Haley, this afternoon, and she had been to see her mom this morning and she looked good, just sleeping a lot of the time.  So, I guess that's good that she is able to rest there (UMC).   I should be able to go see her this week and will let you know. Assuming she still has surgery on 08/22, but will definitely see her before then and let yall know. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. DeAnna
Most Active