MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

ANGELWING6
on 7/24/12 10:41 am - Defiance, OH
i VE CALLED uNITED HEALTH PLAN AND THEY CHECKED AND SAID THEY HAVENT SEEN NO BILL WHERE I WAS GOING TO DR. LALOR AND THEY TOLD ME TO CALL HIS OFFICE AND TALK TO THE FINANCE SO I DID SHE SAID AND GAVE ME THE NUMBER TO THE WOOD COUNTY BILLING AND SHE SAID THE FIANCE DEPT OF DR. LALOR NEVER SENT THEM MAIL. SO WHOSE WHO, TAKE ALL THIS TIME AND DONE MY 7MONTHS DIETICAN AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL AND WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING ELSE AND NOW GOING ON ALMOST 2 YRS OF WAITING AND STICKING TO THE PROTEIN DIET,,,, WOW PLZ SOMEONE HOW DO I FIND MY PATIENCE AND POWER LIFT.......
Michelle G.
on 9/23/12 11:03 am - OH
RNY on 10/17/12

Dr Patrick White

They accept Paramount Advantage (Medicaid). They do not accept Buckeye Community Health (Medicaid). I am not sure about Medicare

(419) 291-6777

Promedica Toledo Hospital Metabolic and Bariatric center

3909 Woodley Road, Toledo, OH 43606

They perform the surgery at the Toledo Hospital.

I was told that straight Medicaid does not pay for WLS but once you joing one of the managed care plans you can qualify. Hope this helps someone just starting off. I am scheduled for my surgery on 10-17-2012!

Michelle

HW : 350       GW: 150          CW: 190

msladi40
on 5/10/13 2:35 am - Cleveland, OH
RNY on 03/12/13

Well Hello Everyone just so that you are aware I  just had a roux-N-Y on march 12 2013 and all was covered by Well Care at University Hospital by Dr Leena Khaiton

shellybellymichele
on 11/12/10 10:34 am - Canton, OH
I have unison which is a part of ohio medicaid program and they cover it if it is medical nessesity. They said as long as you have 2 comorbidies and a bmi over 35 they cover it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1107 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1484 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2369 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2271 views