Can you taste test the Opti-Fast before buying?

aprilbennett1965
on 8/24/11 7:09 am - Canada
I am just curious if they give you a sample, or what happens if u end up buying a flavour that you absolutely hate?
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Typoqueen
on 8/24/11 7:14 am
Nope no sample.  But I did not ask.
I had one vanilla and two chocolate. Not a lover of the vanilla so I mixed it witht the chocolate and it was pretty good together.

Tanya T.
on 8/24/11 7:27 am
I had 2 chocolate and 2 vanilla it was a nice change.  Someone in my nutrition class returned a case of vanilla she didn't like it once she tried it so she returned it.

Tanya

Brandy S.
on 8/24/11 7:45 am - Sudbury, Canada
when I had my nutrition class they give you a taste of each .
Brandyyy  
Janet13
on 8/24/11 9:51 am - Toronto, Canada
Like BrandyS said, at TWH they give you a taste at your nutrition class.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Leslie W.
on 8/24/11 2:01 pm - Cobourg, Canada
At TWH they gave us a taste of both flavors at our nutriton class. Even my husband tried it. He has even taste tested the different protein I have tried.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
aprilbennett1965
on 8/24/11 10:05 pm - Canada
Thank you everyone for your replies. I have been to my appt already with my nutrionist, but she never offered samples. Do we even have that class here in Ottawa, or is it just an individual meeting with nutritionist?

flyingwoman
on 8/24/11 10:46 pm
Put out a post on OH to see if someone in your area has an extra pouch or two. Many folks have a few left over from days that they didn't get all four in.
aprilbennett1965
on 8/24/11 10:49 pm - Canada
Thanks for the tip. I have an appt with the nutritionist again on Sept. 20. I will ask her there if I can get some samples and then if not I will definitely put a post about it here. Thanks again

Sher1ock
on 8/25/11 12:33 am - Canada
I have one pouch of chocolate left and some vanilla.  PM me and I can hook you up.  I asked at the class in Ottawa if we could taste it and they said no.  It would be too costly forthem.

Most Active
Recent Topics