Free Celebrate Nutritional Supplements!

laura S.
on 8/31/11 5:08 am - London, Canada
Someone recently put up a link to obtain free samples from Celebrate Nutritional Supplements.  I thought I'd give it a shot and holy chewables Batman!!!!  I got a whole bunch of different types of samples in the mail yesterday.  One of each type of supplement they manufacture that is appropriate for RNY!  I think there's about 15 or so in the envelope all individually packaged.  Thanks whoever it was who posted that!  LOL  Sorry - sucky memory and the search function just doesn't cooperate for me on here!

If anyone wants to get the samples, here's the link!

www.celebratevitamins.com/component/chronocontact/

Laura

mypita58
on 8/31/11 5:22 am - Windsor, Canada
 Thanks for the link. I just signed up.
Glenda    
Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be stronger.    JFK            
mamaty
on 8/31/11 5:41 am
Woo Hoo for free stuff...I received mine the day before i got home..And so far tasty..except for the lemon calcium chew. I had to spit it in the garbage lol.

laura S.
on 8/31/11 5:43 am - London, Canada
Damn!  I was looking forward to trying that one!  I'm still not on vitamins yet, so have to wait for another month or so, but lemon is my favourite so was hoping it was yummy!  LOL  Oh well  :(

If it was you that originally posted that - thanks!

Laura

Linda G.
on 8/31/11 5:52 am - Canada
I just signed up but didn't see anything about 'free stuff'. what am I missing?  Thanks for the info.
Linda G
Linda G.
on 8/31/11 6:05 am - Canada
i spoke too soon.  Found it!  Thanks.
Linda G
TBIYTC
on 8/31/11 6:13 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Signed up now - thanks!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Nathalie_Can
on 8/31/11 7:58 am
very cool, just requested the samples.......thanks for the link

But is it me or they are very expensive, I was comparing with my vitamins and mine are a fraction of their cost!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Cyndylw
on 8/31/11 9:53 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I just signed up also... Thanks for the link!!!!  
Referal sent August 2009 - Referred to Ottawa - January 2010 - Surgery - July 29th 2011!!!!    
Connie W.
on 8/31/11 11:50 am - Canada
Thanks bunches for the link......have signed up!
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

Most Active
Recent Topics