New Member...got my surgery date

Nancy T.
on 7/4/12 1:09 pm - Canada
I am late in the game joining this site but glad I am here there is some great people here and so much information.  I am looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing stories.
gardeninggal
on 7/4/12 1:55 pm - Midland, Canada
 hey no time like the present.  I am a newbie and have found this site so helpful in so many ways.  p.s. I am a Nancy too :)

Btrue2u
on 7/4/12 2:12 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Welcome,  there are great people with lots of personal experience here and always willing to share.  

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

JJ_
on 7/4/12 2:23 pm
Welcome to the forum.  When is your surgery date?  Which hospital and surgeon will you have?

Judy in Ottawa
Catherine S.
on 7/4/12 7:33 pm - Canada
 Welcome!

Gabygee
on 7/4/12 10:17 pm - Canada
Hey, and welcome to the two Nancy's!

Where are you located? You may find that a local support group is even more helpful than "just" this message board (which is already Sooooo helpful).

There are so-called coffee groups (I attend one in Mississauga although I am in the west end of Toronto) in various parts of the province, and the gals who run them tend to be extremely knowledgable and sharing.

My whole journey (15 months post-op, 115 pounds down) was really made so much easier with all the fabulous people I've met online.

Tanya T.
on 7/4/12 10:18 pm
Welcome and congratulations on the surgery date. You will love it here the board is a great information tool with a great bunch of people!!!

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/12 3:36 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 05/25/12
Welcome to the forum!!
sam1am
on 7/5/12 5:09 am
Welcome and congratulations on getting your date!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Blu-Diva
on 7/5/12 12:10 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Congrats and welcome.

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics