Sugar Free Freezies on Opti??

MelissaB26
on 8/7/12 3:45 am - Canada
Are we allowed sugar free freezies while on opti?? I saw on here we are, but then told no.. so i'm conufsed..lol I'm going through Humber..Anyone?? plz!! :)
Donna E.
on 8/7/12 3:50 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 08/16/12
At TWH we are allowed sugar free popsicles, so I am eating freezies as I think they are the same???

Btrue2u
on 8/7/12 4:36 am, edited 8/7/12 4:36 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
I would think that it is fine ...going through my notes in the red folder in the Gastric Bypass Surgery:Nutrition Class booklet on page 12 clear fluids with no sugar such as tea, coffee,broth,****and sugar free drinks so I would think Popsicles are fine if you froze crystal lite it would be the same right??Good Luck

I am from Humber too .....if that helps

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

P_Floyd
on 8/7/12 9:52 am - Canada
There should have been a sheet of instructions that came with your Opti Fast. Follow those instructions.

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

ShallowGirl
on 8/7/12 9:57 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
 My surgeon said anything 0-0-0 on the label (carbs, fat, protein)

To me, given it's pure, artificially sweetened, water, why not?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

smiley_k
on 8/7/12 10:34 am
Most purchased sugar free freezies have some carbs in them. For the amount of liquid you get in the actual freezie, it's a lot. I ended up freezing crystal light in popsicle containers I bought at the dollar store. They tasted pretty good and were nice for a crunch. I actually prefer though to freeze crystal light in an ice cube tray and then smash the ice cubes up like a slushy. I went through Humber as well. Hope that helps!
Katie  ♥     

Blu-Diva
on 8/8/12 12:30 pm - Hamilton, Canada
All the centers give different info. on many things.

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics