What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 5/31/16 3:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY - 7 weeks post-op

Good morning!  Nothing but work today!  Pool is open and 78 degrees so I would rather be home! 

B - Skyr yogurt

S - 2 slices Deli turkey with 2 HB egg whites

L - 2 oz chicken salad, 3 strawberries

S - 55 gr Extra Lean kolbassa

D - Zucchini pizza casserole

S - Old cheddar cheese snack

Totals - Cal 765, Carbs 32, Protein 81

Have a great day everyone.

birdiegirl
on 5/31/16 4:25 am

RNY 7 Years 1 month post op 

Morning 

Working around the house today.  Home tonight

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

L -  ham and cucumber roll ups with mustard 

D -  Cobb salad.

S -  Carnation light hot chocolate mixed with decaf and a squirt of light whip topping 

Oikos greek lemon meringue 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Laura M.
on 5/31/16 6:04 am, edited 5/30/16 11:04 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/03/16

For me, these meal plans are such an incredible help to see.  Surgery is on Friday (3 more days!!!) so to be able to see the type of meals I will be having is both helpful and encouraging.  As for me...

B - Vanilla Opti w/ 0 cal blue raspberry flavouring

L - Vanilla Opti

S - Chocolate opti (with ice)

D - 1 cup of chicken broth with a pinch of pink sea salt

S - Vanilla Opti (with ice)

Plus plenty of water (8-10 cups) usually with some 0 cal flavouring

Pretty soon I will be eating like you guys. My taste buds will love me! I have digestive issues to begin with though so I anticipate a slow recovery in terms of reintroducing foods.

GP Referral to OBN - Dec 1/15;   Orientation - Feb 11/16;   Intake meeting - Feb 17;  Consultation w/ surgeon - Apr 18;  Start OPTI - May 13; Pre-Admit w/ Anesthetist - May 16; Surgery - Jun 3/16!!!

birdiegirl
on 5/31/16 6:44 am

Taking time to introduce new foods is smart for most.  I am glad these menu's help - I used to love reading them when I was pre-op too.  Now - they help me to focus on what I will eat for the day.  Often the menu changes as the day progresses - but always  Always, I reach for protein first

Good luck on your upcoming surgery.  Follow the plan and you will succeed

new_me180
on 5/31/16 7:43 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hi there. Good luck on your upcoming surgery.

Meggles07
on 5/31/16 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I feel like a bit of a broken record these days... I have a doctor's appointment this morning and then I'm off to the hospital to see my aunt. All my house chores have fallen off and my fridge is very empty. I think I need to try to manage some better self care during this time.

Breakfast - egg, yogurt

Snack - cheese, oatmeal muffin

Lunch - burger (just the patty, no bun), tomatoes 

Snack - carrots and pb

Snack - leftover wrap 

Dinner - burger, veg

Snack - protein cake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 5/31/16 5:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You can not care for others if you do not take care of yourself. Try to stop off for some groceries. I hope your aunt is settling in

Meggles07
on 5/31/16 7:00 am - Canada

Unfortunately she is back in the hospital -- a different one this time. I'm going to visit her today, and hopefully she can recover and go back to long term care soon.

Patm
on 5/31/16 5:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I had a bad day yesterday. Something at work was very upsetting and also made me very angry. Being the idiot I am I grazed last night and only punished myself. Today is another day and although I am still dwelling on the event of yesterday I am going to be better to myself.

I am biking home. This should wear me out. My water intake has been better but must remember to drink while biking.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, yogurt, salad

s apple, baby bel

d pork chop, green beans, salad

s laughing cow, crackers and nothing else!!

my fitness pal tells me my calories are too low which makes me laugh. I will just post my protein is 93 so that is fine

crqvingchange
on 5/31/16 5:49 am

Pat so sorry you had a **** day yesterday.  No words of advice, just sending you a hug.

Today I'm going to the pool, and then having coffee with a friend and doing some chores around the house.

B. Lots of decaf coffee

S. Smoked salmon and chive cream cheese rollups

L. Chicken salad

S. Fit and Light Greek yogurt from the US (so good)

D. Here's where it falls apart, I'm trying to use up stuff in my fridge so maybe more salmon or more chicken salad.  Wherever my mood takes me at dinner time

Have a good day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics