What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 8/24/16 3:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hello Ladies!  Woke up at 3 this a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep until after 5, UGH.  Good thing its my last work day this week!  Headed to Michigan for the NASCAR weekend (yes I might be a little red neck!)  8 more hours to endure, I think I can....

B - 100 gr pork sausage

S - source greek yogurt

L - 3 oz homemade chicken salad

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - Beef Masala (M&M's)

S - protein fudge pop

TOTALS - Cal 824, Carbs 27, Protein 83

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 8/24/16 5:16 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much on the go today which is good because the puppy woke up at 1am and wouldn't settle back to sleep. Now she is curled up on my lap sleeping. 

I'm going to the states tomorrow to pick up some groceries. I can't wait to stock up again on some favourites. I love the sf gerkins and Swiss miss hot chocolate. Any other recommendations?

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - chicken sausage

Lunch - leftover burger

Snack - chili

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 8/24/16 7:13 am

Your menu looks really tasty today Ginny, and some good stats.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 8/24/16 7:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Have fun at NASCAR. I ended up going to the Mary Maxim sale yesterday. By the time my daughter was ready to go it was early afternoon. This meant a 3 hour trip in rush hour home.

Home tonight. Hope to swim today. I am washing my kitchen walls in sections and would liek to do another tonight. My kitchen is small but awkward to clean

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, pepperette

s 1/2 banana bran muffin, 2 baby bel

d short ribs, cauliflower

s 2 laughing cow, crackers

cal 1008 carb 83, prot 84

MonaLisaSmile
on 8/24/16 2:56 pm - Canada

You were in my neck of the woods for the epic tent sale I presume  ...knitters come from far and wide !!!!!  Lol

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Most Active
Recent Topics