What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 10/21/16 4:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

WOOHOOOOO!   Finally Friday! 

Nothing up for me today, or this weekend....the hubs is going camping with a buddy so I get a ME weekend....snugglin with the pups! Maybe go out tomorrow night....the possibilities are endless!!

So slipped to the grocery store last night.....love me some of that Belgian Multigrain Bread (that's not what I went for so ya know) !! Yep jumped in my cart....had to adjust my menu today (as I plan my next day at dinner time) to allow it for breakfast....not a great choice and I wish I could buy just one slice, but the rest will go in the freezer for the next time I just have to have it!!  I am not a slave to bread so it will be there for a looooooong time. LOL

B - 1 slice of aforementioned bread with PB

S - spag sauce

L - Farmboy meatballs and a mixed veg salad

S - kolbassa, jalepeno cheddar

D - shepperds pie

S - protein shake

Totals Cal 1130 (holy crap), Carbs 49 (damn bread), Protein 109 (acceptable)

Have a great Friday everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 10/21/16 4:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Puppy woke me up at 6am, which was way earlier than I needed to be up, but I couldn't fall back asleep. There is a consignment store that I drive past almost everyday on the way to school. So I'm thinking after four years of driving by I might actually take time to stop there today. I think there is a thrift store in the same mall, so I might check that out too.

Breakfast - protein soft serve (my phone can now auto guess this -- maybe I need to change things up...)

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - pepperette, pickles

Snack - cashews, apricots

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

new_me180
on 10/21/16 5:06 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. It's the weekend and you lucky guys get to rest. I'll be on the go everyday until i graduate, no downtime for this girl. I don't mind it as it keeps me busy and not eating and i get some really good steps in, however, I'm tired. I have just started getting some me time and doing things i like like gym, shopping etc. so I'm not tired in that regard. I have placement this morning and i work this afternoon. It's going to be a long 12 1/2hrs today, hope it goes by fast.

2yrs 11m

B - Coffee 10%, 1 cc pancake, 1oz corned beef

S - 3oz chicken thigh

L - 3oz pork shoulder

S - 1oz old fort

D - 3oz chicken/something else

S - 1 cup silk cashew with miralax

Calories: 869, carbs 5, fat 55, protein 81.

Have a great day all, Nia.

birdiegirl
on 10/21/16 5:07 am

RNY 7 Years 6 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Catch up day for me in the office.  Didn't trial run the pizza a few nights ago so trying it tonight .  Finding out my pouch is the size of a tangerine at 7.5 years out has really helped me mentally.   I want to keep it that way and will look at my food consumption going forward with that size in mind.

STEPS :   Didn't wear my fitbit.  Will be low 

EATS 

B -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

L -  Spicy chicken and vegetable sushi  (rice paper rolls)

D  -  2 slices of pizza 

S  -  oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,118, Carbs  -  118 Grams,   Protein  -  71 Grams 

( poor stats.  My carbs and protein should be reversed )

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

LeslieT3440
on 10/21/16 6:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good Morning All Happy Friday

Well yet another day of crappy weather, will make it a day of light cleaning and laundry while have a Grey's Anatomy athon and finishing the border on an Afghan I am dying to finish up. Have a great day all.

I am 2 weeks post op and would like to get in more protein but since the surgery I am having a really rough go at the protein shakes, ewww they really honestly make me gag and I have to force them into me and before surgery I loved them go figure lol. If anyone has any suggestions please I'm all ears lol or should I says eyes :-)

B - 1/4 C Scrambled egg whites ( lol again but hey I'm still limited and on pureed )

S1 - 1/2 C Plain Greek Yogurt

L - 1/4 Chili

S2 - Protein Shake

D - 1/4 C Ricotta Bake ( lol again but this I could eat daily Yum)

S3 - 1 Melba toast with a tbsp Tuna salad ( no sure how this is going to go new to try today)

+ 1 protein water

Cal 520 Carbs 27 Fat 11 Protein 78

RNY - TWH - Orientation April 2015,  SW July 2015, NP Sept 2015, NUT class November 2015, NUT & Psych January 2016, 2nd NUT April 2016, Meet the Surgeon July 2016, Surgery October 4th 2016

crqvingchange
on 10/21/16 9:22 am

Leslie newly postop I found that protein shakes were way too sweet.  I added decaf coffee crystals directly to the shake to cut the sweetness.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 10/21/16 7:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Enjoy your weekend Ginny, Off to the Vet for dog's shots shortly. Computer was acting up so had trouble getting on here.Maybe a movie this afternoon. Tried Irresistible yogurt from Metro. Gross. Too sour

, granola

l left over salad from dinner out last night

s baby bel, 1/2 37 cal brownie

d chicken (I'm cooking so it will happen), salad

s tea

Most Active
Recent Topics