What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 10/28/16 4:13 am

Good morning everyone.  Went out with DH last night to a Halloween dinner.  They had a pumpkin bisque that was so good and just what my cold old bones needed.  It was one of those dinners where each course is paired with alcohol.  DH got my share, but I did take a very small sip of one.  That was the first sip I've had in over 2 years.  It was probably less than 1/2 a teaspoon.  Everybody's words from OH were echoing in my head "don't try new things when you are away from home.  You don't know how you will react to them".  We may be going out again tonight and definitely tomorrow night.  It feels like the holiday party season has started early this year.

Today I'm going swimming and then trying to get more done in the garden if the weather will cooperate.

The eats today are scrambled egg, crockpot chicken meatballs, a hot protein coffee, and not sure for dinner - hoping for more soup.  I love a good thick fall soup (pumpkin or butternut squash).

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/28/16 4:30 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today is my day off. Tomorrow is the midterm for my class so I will be up extra early to prep all of that.

Today I just have a couple little errands and I might do some shopping. If the weather is decent I will take the dog for a walk. And I just remembered we are going to a hockey game tonight with friends, so that will be fun!!

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - leftover chicken

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - leftover chicken

Snack - nuts at the game

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 10/28/16 5:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Wasn't in the mood to plan today and leaving after work for Martinsville so here's what I got

B - 100 gr pot roast

S - greek yogurt

L - 80 gr pot roast

S - 2 slices deli turkey, boiled egg

That's it folks.  UGH!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/28/16 7:00 am

Enjoy your trip stateside, and buy yourself sometin' purdy.  You've earned it onederland girl.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 10/28/16 7:01 am

Enjoy the hockey game.  I've never been to a hockey game, sounds like fun.

new_me180
on 10/28/16 5:20 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning menu family. Like i predicted yesterday, xmas prep at my placement was so busy, I got 10 000 before i went for Zumba. I was tired last night i couldn't sleep well. I woke up with my heart racing and i was so hot. Might be something else, but who knows? I'm fine now and heading out the door in a bit.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 10%, sausage

L - cheese

Not sure for the rest of the day. Will try and  make good choices. Have a great day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 10/28/16 6:59 am

Hi Nia.  Maybe for the next few nights use your Fitbit to monitor your sleep and see what's going on.  That is an amazing number of steps and then followed by Zumba, you rock.

new_me180
on 10/28/16 6:52 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hi there CC. Just got home argh. The Fitbit tells me that i'm restless and wake up at lest 3x's almost every night. Today i walked from Gage to downtown. Made crazy a\steps as well. 

Patm
on 10/28/16 7:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Slept in today which I needed. Not sure what today will bring. Definitely a walk with the dog in the sun. Having trouble thinking about food. This is a bit of a plan but will probably change as the day progreses

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s banana

l tuna, mayo, melba toast, yogurt

d short ribs, salad

s laughing cow, celery

crqvingchange
on 10/28/16 7:10 am

Looks like a really yummy menu Pat.  Are you still getting leg cramps?  

Most Active
Recent Topics