What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 11/28/16 4:06 am

Having trouble posting this morning, so fingers crossed.  Good morning everyone.

This morning I'm swimming, then I have to make a trip to the dump to get rid of some of the stuff from cleaning out the garage yesterday.  Tonight I might go to a Zumba class, then home for chillin' in front of a cozy fire and watching TV.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, chili from the slow cooker for dinner, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp and buckwheat for an evening snack.

Have a good day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/28/16 4:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC, I saw that you posted on yesterdays thread just a few minutes ago so I was waiting for this post, so as not to duplicate!!

RNY 7+ mos post op

Nothing exciting today, was going to do yoga at lunch but a friend just texted me to go out, so that sounds more fun!

Odd menu day today, lots of meat choices but not happy with the totals, based on what I had planned, now that I'm going things will be different.

So here it is for now:

B - hamburger patty (caramelized onion and swiss - Farmboy)

S - farmboy meatballs

L - ??

S - 3 ****tail sausage

D - turkey filet

Totals for the above - Cal 854, Protein 72, carbs 11

Lunch will be something protein for sure.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Ginnny
on 11/28/16 4:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Here's the snowmen from Saturday's workshop.  Mine are the two on the left.

birdiegirl
on 11/28/16 4:50 am

Really cute! 

Patm
on 11/28/16 6:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Love them. What are they made from?

Ginnny
on 11/28/16 7:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

They're made from rocks.  We went to a local landscape company, they do these workshops.  The arms and noses are from twigs and wood, lava rock....

Patm
on 11/28/16 9:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I love crafty things. Sounds like a lot of fun to make

Meggles07
on 11/28/16 4:51 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Taking the puppy for his 12 week booster shots today and then going back to the mall because it was too crazy on Saturday. I tried to make my return but the line up was out the door so I left. I also realized that I didn't finish up my shopping for a couple people that I thought were done... So now I need to think of a few ideas for them :) My grandparents are selling their house and downsizing so they do not want more stuff. And my BFs family wants to have their Christmas on a weekday... When my BF will be working. I'm trying not to stress about their poor planning.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - possibly going out

Snack - chicken

Dinner - leftovers - either chicken or Irish stew, which turned out amazing. My BF is a really good cook and has been trying new things lately.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 11/28/16 6:52 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Some suggestions for grandparents. Gift cards for movies or plays. Gift basket of homemade items they like or from a store they would not buy for themselves.

birdiegirl
on 11/28/16 4:59 am

RNY 7 Years 7 Months Post Op 

Morning 

I saw CC'S early remarks and waited too .  Nice to see different posters begin.

Up at 3:30 and want to go back to bed now.  Not going to happen as I have a full day.  Keep thinking I'm coming down with something but then the symptoms disappear. 

EATS 

B  -  4.1 oz of hot Italian sausage 

L  -  6 deli slices of ham

D  -  Glass of red wine

1 slice of hot sourdough 

Carrabas spicy scillian chicken soup

Green side salad with light balsamic 

2 bites of my DH'S dessert 

S -  Dannon light and fit greek     

Pumpkin spice creamer  (sugar free )

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,252,  Carbs  -  84 Grams,   Protein  -  70 Grams   ( not great stats )

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Most Active
Recent Topics