What are you eating/doing Tuesday!

Ginnny
on 6/21/17 3:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I used my surgery day weight and put in for 100% weight loss. Then added my monthly anniversary surgery weights right on the graph.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 6/20/17 7:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Ginny,

Everyone deserves a slug day. Mine will be today because I am at work and can not leave. Tired from bike ride yesterday. However finding a passport office near my home with no waiting was amazing. Last time I was in the office for at least an hour.

Family coming tonight for Father's Day 2.0. My daughter ending up coming on Sunday but tonight my son with his family and my daughter are coming for dinner.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l left over chicken stir fry, yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken kabobs, tzatziki, cabbage salad

s strawberries and light whipped cream

This is a lot of fruit but it is over a day and my protein is good so I will not stress it too much

cal 827, carb 51, prot 77

Jo0710
on 6/20/17 8:59 am, edited 6/20/17 1:59 am

I had my blood test this morning for my 6 month checkup next month. I'm working and then hopefully my son will have a ball game if the rain holds out. Last night his game was cancelled. He was pretty bummed out. :) Other than that not much on the go today! was supposed to get my grey hair covered up BUT my hairdresser's kid hurt himself and had to go to the hospital. Going on Friday morning - yay!

B: Premier protein - decaf coffee (late due to the fasting)

L: Chicken and salad (this is mostly chicken, cheese, onion, cucumbers with a tad bit of lettuce), hot sauce on the chicken. No dressing.

D: Same as lunch

S: Nectar peach

Cals: 659, Protein 83, Carbs 38

Edit: I don't typically eat fruit and I haven't. I've maybe had 1-2 strawberries and that's only been in the last week. I didn't really eat it before surgery either. Now I'd rather stick to the protein. Next week I'm going to try the all meat week. I'd like to lose 10lbs this month so it'll take some extra as I think I'm slowing down. My weight loss goes in spurts. Nothing for 1-2 weeks and then wham the weight comes off. Drives me crazy. I'd rather it be throughout the month.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics