What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 11/24/17 4:03 am

Good morning everyone. Finally Friday is here. This morning I'm going swimming and then going out for breakfast with DH. He is taking the day off work. Tonight, we will probably go out for date night to listen to live music.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day

B2. 2 poached eggs and 2 slices of peameal bacon. Maybe a little Hollandaise on the side.

D. Pork Rinds with fresh salsa. The place where we go to listen to music has pork rinds as an appetizer. They come to the table hot, light and crispy. I get Cajun spice put on them and use them to dip fresh salsa.

S. More protein coffee

Totals: 925, Carbs. 43, Fat 41, Prot. 104

Have a great day and a better weekend.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/24/17 4:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I gave myself a break from the gym today, I've already been 5 times this week so I figure I deserve it. I'm trying not to feel guilty about it! Maybe I'll get there over the weekend.

Tonight we have to go to the Lodge and pick up our winnings from the NASCAR pool we were in (maybe a lil' redneck here LOL) We came in 3rd out of 41 people so not too bad, we earned $100.00. It cost us $25 to get in so a tidy little profit. Last year we won first place and took home $500.00.

CC I'm so jealous of your date nights. My Trucker is a homebody doesn't like to do anything. I'm "forcing" him to go to a house party tomorrow night for my baseball team. Our end of year/Christmas gathering. He's not happy about it.

Post Op RNY 19+ mos

B - 2 eggs scrambled, 1 slice of cheese

S - greek yogurt and raspberries (2 oz)

L - chili (tis the weather for it)

S - meatloaf

D - TBD

Totals for above: Cal 827, Carbs 67 ???, Protein 61

Dinner is obviously going to be meaty goodness to get that protein number up! Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/24/17 9:23 am

It's not hard to talk my husband into going out for date night at this place. He likes the music and also the food. BBQ is one of his fav's. We also do date nights at the movies, but it is usually a movie with lots of explosions. The next one will be Thor. That's one I could get into, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/24/17 5:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

So happy it's Friday!! Puppy play date tomorrow morning and then DH is putting up some Christmas lights. He is so excited, it's cute.

Yesterday I asked my boss if I could take off one day the week before Christmas as DH has that week off and we are closed the week after so our holidays don't line up. She said to take two days lol. So I will probably take the Thursday and Friday to spend with him.

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - egg

Lunch - turkey pepperettes

Snack - cheese whisps, pepperoni

Dinner - chicken korma

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/24/17 9:25 am

That was nice of her. Now you have to plan something special, even if it's an at home event.

OrangeBlossom17
on 11/24/17 6:25 am

TGIF it has been a busy week. Unfortunately I have caught my daughter's cold so I am a little cranky ;)

Tomorrow marks 3 months since my RNY. It has been an interesting ride, and despite the complications and challenges I have no regrets.

menu 3 months post op

B- decaf latte, scrambled egg with teaspoon of light cream cheese.

L- Classic tuna melt without the bread

D- seared salmon with Thai red curry sauce, sautéed eggplant and peppers

S- Iced mocha are with premier protein, baby belle cheese

have a great day.

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

crqvingchange
on 11/24/17 9:27 am

Your menu looks so yummy. I love tuna melts and I have all of these tins of tuna that I bought on sale.

Hope that you get over your cold quickly.

Most Active
Recent Topics