What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

kamac
on 6/20/18 10:43 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Hello, hope all is well with everyone today!

Today is my 7th day of pre-surgery dieting, and in terms of hunger/cravings it's going much easier than I had expected. Maybe I'm over the hump. Plus the external motivation helps a lot!

QOTD: My 7 yr old nephew is a big reader, and he loves piling lots of pillows and cushions on his bed. Whenever he's having a "quiet time" or reading before bed, he'll stretch out on the pillows with a book and say "Ahhhh, this is the life." It cracks me up every time, and reminds me to notice and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

Breakfast: 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fresh cherries

Lunch: 3oz chicken breast, 1 cup cucumber slices, 1 rye Wasa cracker, 1 tbsp olive oil mayo, bit of mustard

Dinner: 3oz chicken breast or lean pork, 1/2 cup red peppers, 1 rye Wasa cracker, 1 tbsp almond butter

Snack: 3oz chicken breast, 1 cup salad green, 1 rye Wasa cracker, 1 tbsp olive oil may, bit of mustard

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 6/20/18 12:13 pm

That would crack me up too. I almost spit out my coffee when I read that.

DH and I used to go to a patio to listen to live music. There was a 12 year old who used to sing about "My woman done me wrong", lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics