on 11/18/18 5:36 am
RNY on 01/08/19
Topic: RE: Meet the surgeon in Hamilton

Thanks Kimberly! This is a big help!

Kimberly H.
on 11/18/18 5:01 am - Hamilton, Canada
Topic: RE: Meet the surgeon in Hamilton

Hey Jess,

I just had my surgeon appointment on November 7 in Hamilton and right after my appointment I was instructed to go to the booking desk because I had no more tests to complete. When I went there she gave me all my pre-op stuff and told me she would call me with my surgery date in about a month. She said she's looking at surgery end of December, beginning of January.

Hope this helps, and good luck on your journey!

Kimberly

RnyTanya
on 11/18/18 4:16 am
RNY on 09/12/17
Topic: RE: Holiday Optifast Recipes

I'm aspartame sensitive and did slim time as well,

Totally second the pumpkin spice in vanilla and the peppermint in chocolate!!!

JessShearon
on 11/17/18 7:59 pm
RNY on 01/08/19
Topic: Meet the surgeon in Hamilton

Hey everyone! I've been on this board since about January and I finally get my meet the surgeon appointment on December 12th and I still have the second round blood work and post op nutrition class to go. Anyone recently had surgery in Hamilton know how long the wait between meet the surgeon and actual surgery?

thanks!

Cascandra
on 11/17/18 6:04 pm
Topic: RE: Clinic wait times (Toronto/Hamilton)

Hi there,

I was referred Oct 2017 to TWH and I just received my Surgeons appointment for March 22nd, 2019. I'm assuming it's abiut 2-3 months after that for surgery.

BattlecryForever
on 11/17/18 6:01 pm
Topic: RE: Tried on my snow boots today and...

I've had my winter boots for like 15 years. The past couple of years I've looked for a new pair but could never find ones that fit just right (I have wide feet, and a lot of the boots were kind of tight on my lower legs). I just had surgery in Sept, so I'm hoping by next season I can buy a nice pair!

jayjen789
on 11/17/18 7:48 am - Greater Toronto Area, , Canada
RNY on 12/12/18
Topic: RE: Tried on my snow boots today and...

Hahaha. That is super funny and something I am looking forward to.

I wear a 12WW so it is quite a challenge finding shoes. Good for you!!!

crqvingchange
on 11/17/18 5:22 am
Topic: RE: What are you eating/doing this Friday?

That's why DH and I go to the VIP theatre. We can put our feet up, DH can have a beer and dinner, I get a Starbucks and a Cobb Salad. Not a rodent in sight.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 11/17/18 5:20 am
Topic: RE: What are you eating/doing this Friday?

Hope you enjoy the semi-surprise birthday party. The Little Nugget will be the life of the party.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Lucile777
on 11/16/18 3:12 pm
Topic: Tried on my snow boots today and...

They were bloody loose- I lost weight from my feet, too! I was wondering why there was so much space and I was dragging my feet and then I remembered: I had RNY!!! Crazy!

RNY Oct. 27/17. HW 289; SW 285; GW 144; LW: 161 CW: 196 FML: Fighting regain :(

Most Active
Recent Topics