What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 2/19/15 9:23 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Settle down, I'm not going to post a picture.  Again.  LOL  I can't seem to get anything to upload.  Maybe it's this work computer?  They block a lot of stuff here.  But I want to see all of your shiny happy faces!!  Post some of your pets, too, if ya got 'em!

Anybody got any big weekend plans?  Saturday, my kid's got basketball and a Scout campout at the MoST, which is this hands on science museum for kids here in Syracuse.  My husband was going to go with him, but now, because my husband is an asshole, I have to go.  I can't even put into words how much I do NOT want to do this.  I will be locked in overnight with 100 screaming kids and will have to "sleep" on the floor in a sleeping bag.  I hate my husband so much right now.  And then, after another basketball game on Sunday, I need to make 24 jumbo muffins for a fundraiser at my job.  I committed to this months ago and I can't back out but it's such a bad time to do it.  I can't even eat any.  I just want to crawl into a hole.  No, wait.  I want to punch my husband in the face.  Anger fuels me.  LMAO

B:  coffee with half and half and 1/2 a Pure Protein bar in chocolate peanut butter.  I don't really like to eat these because they can make my stomach go all floopy, but again, I need to eat from what's on my desk.

S:  Cheese stick, some pork rinds and a strawberry crème Dove heart.  That's right; I'm going for mid-morning chocolate.

L:  Mediterranean chickpea burger, 1/4 c. ricotta cheese and a HB egg

D:  Pizza.  I may have given up here.

TOTALS:  Cals:  866  Protein:  58  Carbs:  58  Fat:  45

Let's see some photos, ladies!

AnnyBananny
on 2/19/15 9:43 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning all, just a quick hello and then I'm off to the races. Today I have to go into work and resign and I'm extremely (EXTREMELY) nervous. I've never resigned from a position - only left under "natural" cir****tances like this was a summer job and summer is over or that type of thing. Of course my Director knows this was a possibility as I told her I was applying, used her as a reference, and she was called as reference but still...

Anyway, I was officially confirmed as the new Executive Director last evening at the Board of Trustees meeting at my new library. My photo Friday is a quick selfie before the meeting in some of my new clothing from my capsule wardrobe!

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: coffee with cream, omelet made with Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and Laughing Cow Light

S: more coffee with cream, L&F + PB2

L: Hard boiled egg, cottage cheese double, granola thin

S: turkey sticks, Babybel light, diet hot chocolate with peppermint syrup

D: TJ's chicken sausage and steamed carrots

S: Pure Protein Salted Caramel Bar, SkinnyPop

TOTALS: Calories 1265, Protein 100, Carbs 93, Fat 53

V/W: started

E: early morning gym - Arc Trainer, Rowing, Running (ok, jogging is probably the better term)

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

mamata2
on 2/19/15 9:45 pm

CONGRATS!!  That is so amazing!  Your boss is going to be so happy for you so don't sweat the resignation.  BTW, you look fabulous!  I mean super sassy and professional!

AngryViking
on 2/19/15 9:52 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Lookin' good , girlfriend!  And congrats on the official-ness, Executive Director!

karenp8
on 2/19/15 10:21 pm - Brighton, IL

You look amazing my dear! And your boss will be so happy for you that there is no need to worry. Congratulations on your new job too!

AnnyBananny
on 2/19/15 11:03 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

So, the deed is done. I have officially resigned. It was painful and my boss obviously wasn't happy - but she is also kind and gracious and said things like "It's a loss for us but a gain for them" and "we'll be colleagues and I'll happily offer you any support I can." It got *****ly for a few moments when she expressed dismay about how a few things have gone over the last 2 months.

Ugh. I feel both a great sense of relief for it to be done with, but resounding guilt. 

Like there was no excitement from her part - which I understand, it's really ****ty timing, but on the other hand this is a HUGE deal for me and I want people to be excited for me. And I know, my family, my friends, my OH friends, etc are all excited and proud - but I want it to be a good departure here, but I think it's going to be really hard...

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NYMom222
on 2/19/15 11:12 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

First, Congratulations on the confirmation! Woot! Woot! Second, You look amazing and those legs are unbelievable. Talk about shapely calves.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

NDHM
on 2/20/15 12:01 am

WooHoo!

Dodgergirl27
on 2/20/15 1:31 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Anny you look great!  I love the outfit choice!

mamata2
on 2/19/15 9:43 pm

Oh AV that sucks!  I think you could fuel a monumental workout on that rage (I know I could).  As for the sleepover, take some flashlights and get some extra steps in while the kids are sleeping.  It could be super cool and peaceful to take in the exhibits in the dark.  Also, take a yoga mat (if you have one) and put it under your sleeping bag.  It won't make it super comfy but it will take the sting out of the floor a bit.  I would totally go for you if I didn't live 1200 miles away.  This is the stuff I live for :)

So my weekend consists of packing my kids up for a week long vacation in Florida with their Grandparents.  My parents are taking all four of their grandkids (12, 10, 10, and 9) down to Orlando for the week.  It will be the first time on a plane for all four of them.  Everyone is super excited but I am in charge of making sure nothing gets forgotten.  My hubbie and I are looking forward to a very quiet week :)  Lots of date night activities planned. 

Here is my pic for the day... It's me about a week ago in my Prom dress from Junior year of high school (1995).  I found it in my closet and was shocked when it actually fit (although not quite like it used to - thanks kids!).

Time since surgery: 7.5 Months

B: SF Latte and 1/2 Quest Bar

S: Coffee and creamer

L: Costco Chicken Sausage, Babybel Light, and Dried Chickpeas

S: 1/2 Quest bar

Post-work out snack: EAS Carb Control Shake

D: Grilled Cheese with bacon

W/V: Started

E: 1300M Swim

Have a great weekend all!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?