What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 3/1/15 9:57 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

And, AV, CONGRATULATIONS on getting to ONE-derland! It's awesome over here, isn't it! You've worked so hard, keep it up!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NDHM
on 3/1/15 10:21 pm

WooHoo ONEDERLAND!!!

Anny - so sad that bosses think it's okay to treat people poorly for doing the right thing by putting in their notice, and doing the right thing for themselves by finding a more satisfying job.

B: 2 salted boiled eggs; mixed berry SF green tea

L: Pickle rolls...YUMMO! (Dill pickle spear, RF cream cheese, deli smoked ham)

D: Something with chicken & green beans that my daughter wanted to try 

S: ham wrapped around a cheese stick

E: nada today. I have to stay at work for a 6pm meeting & I have a symposium to go to 2 days so I need to make sure everything is ready for my sub

V: alarms set

W: never a problem

karenp8
on 3/1/15 10:37 pm - Brighton, IL

First of all congratulations AV on getting to onederland. You have done amazing for sure! Love the picture Anny and your grandma looks like lots of fun. I sure hope people think I'm feisty when I get to be that age! Saturday was my 30 month surgiversary. It doesn't seem possible that it's been that long! My weight today is holding steady at 119.8 today even with limited exercise. One thing I have learned with all these silly foot surgeries is that I can maintain my weight with way less exercise if I am careful and diligent on food choices. That's a good thing I think! Taking Lily to the vet in a bit for an xray because I think she might have swallowed a cap from a pill bottle. I swear she is way worse than a baby! She got a pill bottle out of the trash can(hubby had put it there) and I found it yesterday with the lid missing. I have searched all her hiding spots to no avail and she hasn't had a bm(tmi I know) since yesterday morning. She's eating fine and drinking but seems a bit restless too. Hoping it's nothing but taking her in to see. On track with vitamins and fluids so far. Here's my planned foods:B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 1/2 c chicken with gravy and hummus and green pepper slices D 31/2 oz ribeye burger and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a good Monday everyone!

mamata2
on 3/1/15 10:43 pm

I hope everything is OK with Lily! 

Dodgergirl27
on 3/2/15 2:27 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I hope Lily is ok, better to be safe than sorry!  I love my little fur balls, but they are a total handful with stuff like that too :)

karenp8
on 3/1/15 10:52 pm - Brighton, IL

Thanks. I'll let everybody know once we see the vet. She is very spoiled I must admit but is such a sweet happy dog she makes me laugh everyday.

Dcgirl
on 3/1/15 11:42 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Kristen!  YAY for Onederland!  You are doing so awesome :)  So impressed with your diet today too.  

I am not a sports fan though I will watch with people who care about them.  In theory, being from Detroit, I am a Detroit fan (Tigers, Lions, Red Wings).  But I don't follow them.

My weight is UP UP UP, all the way to 159 from a low of 153.  It's a combination of hormones (hate being a woman), higher carbs, and snacking.  I have to own this, and I have to REMEDY it, because I am going in for plastics in 2.5 weeks!  Unfortunately I am traveling for the next five days which can wreak havoc on my schedule and diet.  I just packed a bag of turkey sausage snacks, Chike to-go packets, dried edamame, roasted chickpeas, and Quest bars.  Being in VEGAS for work is a recipe for disaster so I got up at 6 today and went and did a 50 minute strength training class and ran for half an hour on the treadmill.  I just worked out seven days in a row, knowing I will end up skipping a few days this week (flights, meetings, etc.).  On a positive note - I am running my first ever 5k in Vegas on Saturday morning!

B: Costco rotisserie chicken salad, coffee with half an half

L: Costco rotisserie chicken salad

S: Strawberry light and fit with PB2

D: TBD - newish boyfriend is taking me to dinner since I am going away for five days.  I am so digging him!!!

E: 50 minutes strength training (I may not be able to lift my arms tomorrow), 30 minutes running (2.4 miles)

Have a great day, everyone!

mamata2
on 3/2/15 12:47 am

Good luck on your 5K!  Running in Vegas is so much fun.  I really want to do the Rock n' Roll half marathon out there some year!  I also want to do the RunDisney events too.  A girl can dream ;)

Sherrie P.
on 3/6/15 10:40 am
RNY on 02/06/13

Hey Emily!!

I am headed to Vegas for work tomorrow at 6am ;-) How long are you going to be there????

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

JB1114
on 3/1/15 11:43 pm, edited 3/1/15 11:46 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Onderland.....I still remember that.  Had the sinus surgery Friday morning.  Everything went well but I can't breathe out of my nose very well so sleep is difficult.  The meds he gave me cause sleeplessness and excessive sweating. I'm working a temp job and my supervisor told me to take as much time as I need, but I came in today.  Thought I would feel okay just sitting here working on the computer, but may leave early. 

I weighed before going to the hospital and was happy to see a lb. down.  They took my word for my height but had me stroll down the hall in a paper gown that was so huge it was difficult to walk in.  At least no body parts were showing.  I stepped on the digital scale and I weighed 10 lbs. more than at home.  That sent my mood spiraling down.  We moved in August and the scale has never worked right.  I bought a new scale yesterday and I'm sad to say it was about the same as the hospital scale.....boo hiss.  All I can do it work at eating healthy, cut those carbs and I'll get back where I want to be.

I'm not into sports at all other than basketball.  My favorite team is University of Kansas but I think it's Bill Self that really rings my bell.  Don't why I find him to hunky.  I like well groomed men and he certainly is.  :)

B: Click w/almond milk

S: Cottage Cheese Salad

L: Meatballs, green beans, salad

S: Greek yogurt

D: Pork Chop, cooked carrots

S: Chobani Kids' Greek yogurt stick

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
Recent Topics