What are you eating today/Photo friday

AnnyBananny
on 4/30/15 10:58 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

PS. 3B, why don't you SMILE! You're lookin' great, lady!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AnnyBananny
on 4/30/15 10:58 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Did this sound too much like street harassment? Sorry!

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/15 8:33 am

I can't see very well without my glasses so I had that look on my face. And thanks I feel pretty good to. 

melissasue1982
on 4/30/15 11:04 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

One of these days I will use the magnifying glass and figure out how to post a picture ;)

I had another horrible breakfast experience this morning.  So I am DONE with breakfast during the work week.  Its my own fault...I have so much to do getting 4 kids up and ready in the morning that I eat to quick and don't chew enough.  I will have my protein drink in the morning instead of the afternoon and solve that problem.

B: 1/2 small piece turkey sausage frittata with 1/2 laughing cow cheese wedge (this is how much I got in before getting sick)

L: Taco casserole (Bariatric Foodie recipe)

S: Premier protein chocolate drink

D: Turkey meatball with 1/4 cup ricotta bake (eggface)

Totals: Cals: 515  Protein: 65  Carbs: 18  Fat: 21

Vitamins and water on their way.  Maybe a walk tonight if I have time between work, getting the boys, grocery shopping and making dinner! HAHA  I have walked every other day this week though

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

NYMom222
on 4/30/15 11:22 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I tutor during the school year, and yesterday was the last day for the year. I posted this pic on FB... and I was posting it more about "Yay! Summer's coming" but got so many responses about how I look because I don't usually post any full length shots... Going to a free self defense class tonight sponsored by one of the support groups I am in. I need to just vent a little, One of my very best long term friends went for a consult with my surgeon yesterday. Her insurance doesn't cover so they cancelled the appointment but never called her. She had already decided she is willing to self-pay. So first someone from insurance sat down with her and her husband and explained how that would work, and then 20 minutes later someone else came out and said they don't do self-pay and she can't see the Doctor. It was a mess, she is hugely disappointed, and I am upset for her, and mad at the office for handling it so poorly. OK vent over...

B: Inspire Choclate protein shake

L: Buffalo Chicken Salad, lettuce  (Thanks AV! it is awesome)

S: Kind Bar

D: chicken veggie stir fry

S: popcorn

Exercise: Self Defense

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AnnyBananny
on 5/1/15 12:01 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

That's so weird! I wonder why the doctor wouldn't take a self pay patient? I feel like in the end they would end up getting paid MORE than from a big insurance company. But the point is someone really dropped the ball in how they treated your friend, that sucks!

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Be proud! Great pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 5/1/15 1:01 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Sorry for your friend NY, that totally and royally sucks!!! I hope she can find someone else just as good and start this road to wellness.

You look awesome in this pic and that colour totally suits you! Keep up the great work!

Daze

Jay D.
on 5/1/15 1:57 am

That's a shame about your friend, the same thing happened to my sister actually. She and I went through the 6 months of classes and then her employer decided to upgrade her insurance plan from one Aetna to the best Aetna offers. However, in PA, bariatric surgery is an automatic exclusion unless you are in a group with over 50 members. She's been back and forth with the Insurance coordinator, her insurance Broker, and Aetna. She's been denied twice so far, even though she meets all of the criteria and the doctor has submitted narratives on why it's medically necessary. She's now working with an advocate. Anyway, the point of my post was that the dr's office told her she couldn't have the surgery without insurance/pay her own way because if there were any complications now or down the road, her insurance would deny coverage for that as well. Hope that helps a little...I'm sad & frustrated about my sister.  We started this process together, and now I'm 6 weeks post op alone.

mschwab
on 5/1/15 3:37 am
RNY on 11/21/14

You look amazing!!  Wow!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 299 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 301 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
Recent Topics