What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 7/21/15 7:15 am
RNY on 07/23/14

47 is great!! Don't play the comparison game, you never win...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 7/21/15 7:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You are rocking it girl! Congrats

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 7/21/15 7:25 am
RNY on 04/06/15

You are doing GREAT!!  Going down the "comparing" path is NEVER a nice walk....its torture!  lol 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 7/21/15 7:33 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

47 pounds! You're rocking this!

I'm slightly obsessed with my local Y and while it is a little pricey - the classes make it SO worth it! I would highly recommend joining if you can find it in your budget.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 7/21/15 7:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning and hope you feel better. Does he not know better?!?!?! Today has been kind of odd so far, stomach really "talkative", flat iron wouldn't turn on at the gym and appears to be fried and working on an issue with an employee but my coffee is tasting super yummy at the moment and I am hoping it'll be a great day. On a positive note-since I have to go shopping for a new flat iron at lunch I am totally going to get the strawberry poppyseed salad at Panera that I have been craving again (I ate it twice last week!)

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices, and grapes)

S: Cinnamon raisin thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: 1/2 Panera Strawberry poppyseed salad (YUMMY!!)

S: L&F Greek blueberry yogurt, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Flat out pizza and 1/2 cup SF FF Cheesecake pudding

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1075 Protein:85 Carbs:126 Fat:27 

Let's just decide that today will be great!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 7/21/15 7:26 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Have you seen the Panera commercial where the girl is shoveling a Panera salad into her face while her boyfriend is looking at her like she is crazy!!! It is so cute!

Panera has some good choices for WLS people. The salad sounds yummy!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Emiepie
on 7/21/15 7:35 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I haven't seen that commercial yet but I will have to keep my eye for it. And, yes I was bummed when they took away the protein salads they had so when my daughter picked lunch there last week I tried the strawberry poppyseed and feel in "love" :)

lcraver
on 7/21/15 12:21 am, edited 7/21/15 3:31 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Yes, I understand completely what you are talking about... there were no cheese sticks in my fridge this morning. I just bought them. But, unfortunately, my son has moved back home temporarily and he is the culprit, so I am not gonna give him a hard time about a cheese stick... he has enough stress in his life right now, with his girlfriend.

So, I didn't post yesterday because I had a doc appt with my gyn oncologist getting back on track since my WLS. I currently have endometrial cancer that is being treated hormonally because when he tried to do my hysterectomy last July (robotically), my lungs couldn't handle the position they put you in (90 deg inversion). And during the appointment, he surprised my with a uterine biopsy (joy, joy) but was very happy with the progress that I have made, weight wise. Stated, dependent on the biopsy results, he wants me back in the office in 3 months and we would schedule my hysterectomy! Yay! I am so blessed to have great doctors... when I asked him if his office would be calling me with my biopsy results, he looked at me, rubbed my shoulder and said "I will call you with the results". Gotta love him!

I also had a scale victory this week... 6 lbs!!!! I can't say that it was positively the carbs because I blew it most days, but I think I was more aware of them. Possible increase in activity... it's getting easier. Or possibly the stress of my son moving home and his stress over his relationship. Whatever it is, I will take the loss positively!!!

And, AV... you have Lyme disease!!!! Take your meds and rest... it is nothing to play with. So glad they were able to find out what it was! Cuddle with the boy on the couch... if he is not too old to let you (I think he is). If so, cuddle with the pup.

My menu today:

B: Tea and Sugar Leaf and a chocolate Premier Protein (I am so glad I rediscovered these). 

L: 3 oz of turkey meatloaf

S: Jennie O turkey stick

D: taco salad (3 oz taco seasoned ground turkey, 1/2 oz cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, and 2 tablespoons of simply sour cream)

S: Light and Fit strawberry greek yogurt, more tea

Totals: Calories - 687, Protein - 77, Carbs - 34 (wow), Sugars - 21, Fats - 28

Vitamins - forgot this morning (running late, didn't even put mascara on). Water started. Exercise - major pool time... I can even jog in the pool now. 

Everyone go out and make it a great day!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

mamata2
on 7/21/15 7:41 am

YAY FOR EVERYTHING!  What great news from the doctors office!  Keep fighting girlie, you got this!  I don't remember specifically where you reside but if you ever need anything call on us!  

Also, way to drop 6 lbs  that is amazing.  ROCK IT GIRL!

Capogirl
on 7/21/15 11:59 am

Hooray for the scale victory and for having a great Dr.

Most Active
Recent Topics