What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

phibbmom
on 7/21/15 8:51 am

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.  Cut yourself some slack for not doing what you know you need to do.  You will be right back on it I'm sure.  Big hugs to you!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Emiepie
on 7/21/15 8:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Still sending you virtual hugs. Sorry for your loss. 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 7/21/15 9:34 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Sorry for your loss Anny, my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time, HUGS

Daisy

Capogirl
on 7/21/15 12:07 pm

So sorry for your loss Anny.  I certainly understand the old food habit, it can be so easy to slide back.  But you've done the hard part, acknowledging it, now you can get back on track.

NYMom222
on 7/21/15 7:29 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good morning All... AV I am interested in this Famotidine, as it seems to be something you don't have to take everyday, not like the prescription Omeprezole (Prilosec) I take. Do you take a PPI as well? I have been going through a bad patch again of things not sitting well when I eat. Booo.. On brighter note I have had movement on the scale this week, which is always exciting and esp. exciting the week you have your surgiversary and Surgeon's appointment. I wish I was going to the surgeon today as the next two nights I have plans to eat out, hope I can keep this low number. :) Very weird how I stay the same and fluctuate around the same number for weeks and then boom in one week I will lose a number of pounds.

B: Tea, Pina Colada Smoothie

L: Crockpot pepper steak

S: Detour Protein Bar (15g protein)

D: ?? out with friend Maybe the Meetball place - kind cool place where your order your type of meatball, your sauce and your side. Last time I was there I ordered the sampler where I picked 3 meatballs and my side was a salad- perfect. (Classic with marinara, Buffalo chicken with a bluecheese/hotsauce, and a Lobster Risotto with a cream pancetta)

S: Yogurt with fruit

V: In, Exercise: Swimming

Asthma has been bothering me in this humid, hot weather so I didn't go to self defense last night. Boo.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

lcraver
on 7/21/15 7:41 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You mentioned the Meetball place before. It sounds so great! 

Congratulations on the scale moving. And, your almost Surgiversary!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

phibbmom
on 7/21/15 8:54 am

I wish we had a meatball place.  I have a place I make my husband take me once a month at least because they have a meatball app with three meatballs (the perfect size for a meal for me) and they have great veggies too! 

I can't even imagine having asthma in this weather.  I found it difficult to walk from my car to my doctor's office yesterday.  The air quality is terrible!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Capogirl
on 7/21/15 12:08 pm

I'm gonna have to go to these Meetball place!  Where is this?

NYMom222
on 7/21/15 6:45 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

It is just a local restaurant. Patchogue, NY :)

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

auntmimi
on 7/21/15 8:03 am

Morning All! I recently became single again and one of the things I have really enjoyed is getting in my "food drawer" and my food ACTUALLY being there! My kids at least ASK before they take something! Its been so much less stress around our house and I have noticed that the "stomach aches" I've been having have suddenly disappeared. Funny how the body reacts to stress. Its a new day, a brighter tomorrow and this gals got a smile from ear to ear :) 

Time since Surgery: 15 Months

B: Premier Protein Shake and COFFEE

S: Carmel Machiatto Greek Yogurt

L: Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky and Mozzarella Stick

S: Premier Protein

D; Taco Tuesday :) 2 Beef Tacos, extra lettuce, tom and verde. Sans Cheese and Shell

S: Outshine Bar (eh, most likely If i feel like it)

Exercise: Arm and Abs workout- Push mowing and weedeating (if that counts)

Totals: Cal 715 Protein 106 Carbs 37 Fat 22 Sugar16