What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 10/14/17 4:01 am

Morning weekend crew!

i don't know about you all, but it's definitely fall around here now! Mornings are crisp, but the days are sunny. I love it! Although I think it's a rainy one today. Perfect morning to spend at the licence bureau I suppose hahha. Nothing like leaving things to the last possible moment!

Qotd: are you a procrastinator? I'm no where near as bad as I used to be, but this license thing is a reminder that apparently, yeah I definitely am. It's weird though, it's only in my personal life. At work, I'm super organized. Like, our children's holiday party is all booked and planned, and has been for at least a month. Guess who secured a trilingual, singing Santa with a real beard?! This Gal, that's who!

Accountability: fine, I keep falling into the trap of not eating at work when things are busy. Then trying to get enough protein in the evening.

Menu:

other than coffee and premier this morning, literally no idea. Zero.

Happy Saturday everyone!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/14/17 4:23 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! It is going to rain her too - I wish that would happen on my longer workdays and not the weekend. Though soon there will be no workdays...

QOTD: Yes I procrastinate a lot about home projects and about making calls/appointments. I need to call an electrician and get one of my dogs to the vet in the next month (have known for more than a month that I needed to). But once I put something on a tangible list, it gnaws at me until I do it! However, like you, I've always been very organized at work and one of my strengths was always managing projects (or teaching others to do so). Maybe I can turn that toward home after retirement???

1.5 years post-op (maintenance). 18 work days to retirement (11/13).

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and ham

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Not sure - options are shrimp, 1/2 cheeseburger or going out

S: Catwoman pumpkin yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 10/14/17 4:38 am
RNY on 06/03/15

boy - you guys are up early! Me too - woke up at 5:00 and couldn't get back to sleep. C'est la vie!

Headed to yoga in a few minutes, then will probably meet DH somewhere for coffee. Making chili and gumbo sometime this weekend and doing some work for one of my organizations. So nothing too exciting...

Accountability: did pretty well yesterday. My ulcer kicked into high gear soon after I started eating dinner at the German restaurant, so I had to bring most of my meal home. YAY! (can you imagine me saying that years ago? "Yay for the ulcer - I could barely eat any of my dinner!" ?? Now, it's like a blessing...)

2 years 4 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt, blueberries

S: coffee with half & half, protein shake

L: maybe tuna/chickpea salad on a FlatOut FoldIt

D: two leftover (German) meatballs, ear of corn

probably another yogurt this evening (pumpkin with bran cereal, of course!)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

karenp8
on 10/14/17 6:06 am - Brighton, IL

It feels like fall here in Illinois too but still a bit warmer in the early afternoon than is normal for October. I didn't get to laundry yesterday so that is the project for today--and there are two mountains of it for sure. Accountability was good yesterday but we went out for supper so I substituted egg foo young patty for ribeye instead. QOTD I am not organized at all and am the queen of procrastination. Hubby is the opposite--I have no idea how we ever ended up together. With my boys I have one procrastinator--the older genius one and one who does everything as soon as he knows about it. For instance he had to go check gauges for work today(works for the water/sewer department )by noon and hes already left to do them. Post op 5 years 1.5 months and weight at 118 today. Walk with Lily is done and will do another mile after supper. Heres the food for maintenance today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz ribeye 1/2 c carrots S 5 oz cottage cheese with 1 T no sugar added blackberry jam. Have a great day everyone and make somevsmart choices that move you closer to your goals!

Kakesie
on 10/14/17 6:13 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

We're going to a haunted corn maze tonight called Knee Knocker Woods. It has animatronics and is supposed to be the best and scariest in the state! I'm excited and a little scared! Ha Ha.

QOTD: Yes, I'm a terrible procrastinator. I still haven't put my 23 year old daughter's baby and childhood pictures in albums. I'd like to start on that for her Christmas present this year, but I say that every Christmas and never get it done. That's just one of many projects I need to do and have been procrastinating on. I tend to put off doing things until I can do them "perfectly". I need to just DO it and realize that "good enough and finished" is better than "perfect but never got done".

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 59, Calories - 1,045, Carbs - 117.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: turkey & vegetables meal

D: beef pot roast

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, Atkin's peanut butter cups.

E: Walking around the subdivision

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen

Amy Liz
on 10/14/17 7:33 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I know what you mean by putting things off until you can do them perfectly!! That is me too! My mom always said the trick is to just start w/no expectations and before you know it, your doing it!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Kakesie
on 10/14/17 8:23 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Yep! I need to post that Nike logo, "Just DO it" all over my house!

yvonnef1964
on 10/14/17 6:43 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Its supposed to rain all day.

I don't know what is going on with my left hip, I have pain in it especially when I walk. Tylenol isn't helping. I'll try to rest it for a few days.

Qotd yes I procrastinate on some things.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D going to a chili cook off party so chili and probably some treats.

Have a good day

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/17 7:34 am

Hope your hip feels better, Yvonne!

Kakesie
on 10/14/17 8:24 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I hope your hip gets better really soon, Yvonne.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views