ATL OH conference! If you couldn't come I want to share this with you!

ga_ginger_10
on 11/8/09 4:42 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello,

The Atlanta OH Conference was truly AWESOME!!! So many nice people, and the staff of OH were so wonderful to make sure everyone was comfortable and happy!!!   THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST OH CONFERENCE BUT IN MY OPINION IT WAS THE BEST BY FAR!!!!! YOU GUYS DESERVE A STANDING OVATION!!! 

I was fortunate to be able to speak at the Conference and I want to share a little bit of it with you! 

As a community we do need to support each other!   This might remind us!

Hugs,

Ginger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8n8ge-OCv0&feature=autofb

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

Cindy W.
on 12/2/09 8:10 am - Easley, SC
Much love to you , the ones that continue to help us , inspire us, give us that ATA GIRL when we need it and just really show you care! THank you so much for caring! And sharing all the things you have already accomplished! 
I get so much more out of the OH forums and Q$A sections than I ever get at my support groups. We need a support group in the Upstate for Postop and beyond. I am thinking of heading up that!
I know I can do it! Just a matter of geteting people interested and to come over to have a cup of coffee or water and just chat about the common things we are going thru, and to reinforce the POSITIVE that we will make this work! We Will!> Thats what this is all aThank you for everything!

:o)(i might wear the merry milk maid outfit next year..Just cause Im a sexy mama!!!

Smiling. you are such a friendly and accomodating BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT!

Talk to you soon! Kudos to you gal!!!!!

ga_ginger_10
on 12/2/09 8:15 am - Atlanta, GA
You are so sweet!  And I think you should head a post-op support group.  It may start small but don't give up.  Once the word is out it will be awesome! 

You should wear the costume...because girl you are a Sexy Mama!  I am like a kid when it come to Halloween!  I LOVE TO DRESS UP AND IT IS JUST SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

I hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday!

Big Hugs,

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 300 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3035 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3947 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4285 views