Need your prayers and well wishes!

aaron0766
on 4/5/11 2:11 pm - OH
Well, in just a few hours I will be having my surgery and I sure could use your prayers and well wishes.  Of course I am a little anxious.  Who wouldn't be? 

Dear Lord, please let my surgery be successful.  Let me learn to love myself as never before.  Help me to be an overcomer and to stop being a spectator in life.  Instill in me a zest for life and a desire for change.  Send your angels round about me to protect me and my family from harm. 

Amen.

I want all of you who have emailed me and supported me through posts, that you are appreciated.  Good wishes for your personal journey and I hope to be posting my successfell outcome on here soon.

A

ali_lav
on 4/5/11 2:13 pm - Australia

Aaron,

I am sending you prayers and best wishes from down under.  I know that everything will go well and that God is with you.

All the best.

Ali

crazyduck
on 4/5/11 2:14 pm - Maurepas, LA
The Angels will guide ur surgeons hands, and good luck, it will all be over in no time!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
Re-DiscoveringMe
on 4/5/11 2:18 pm
Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and healing so you can take on life like never before.
sleeve genie
on 4/5/11 2:18 pm - Alhambra, CA
I'll be thinking of you and everyone having surgery tomorrow.  I'm sure you'll do great.  You have a positive attitude and you have put it in God's hands and His hands will guide your surgeon's hands.   You have made a wonderful decision and you will be greatly rewarded.   Remember to walk, sip, rest and repeat and be very good to yourself in the first month of healing.   Can't wait to hear how great it all went   :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

SassyItalian
on 4/5/11 2:19 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I know you will do great, Here is to your new life! Cheers.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

jimbovsg
on 4/5/11 2:20 pm
Good luck dude....you will be fine!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Pattie_M
on 4/5/11 2:21 pm - TX

We'll make room for you on the bench!

I pray you have a complication free surgery and an easy recovery.

Blessings,

Pattie

KathyA999
on 4/5/11 2:21 pm
Swingin' critters darlin!  You'll be fine, and pretty soon you'll be passing along your own experience, strength, and hope to those who come after you.

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

prplady
on 4/5/11 2:31 pm - Canada

saying a prayer and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views