trading addictions?

PBJ
on 4/6/11 2:02 pm
Has anyone found they have traded their food addiction for another one?  I am now an ebay junkie!!  I have always loved to shop but it is really bad lately.  I am loving buying clothes and have discovered ebay.  I never wanted to buy clothes before because nothing ever fit and everything made me feel so fat..but now I could shop everyday if I had the time!  anyone else doing this?

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
fifi_la_femme
on 4/6/11 2:10 pm - Auckland, New Zealand

yep!! me too!!  But I am a bargain hunter so I look out for sales or buy on the New Zealand equivalent of e-bay.  I get great designer clothes for a fraction of their new price.

But, hey, it's better than some other addictions.  One woman I've met has developed a real problem with drinking.

sleeve genie
on 4/6/11 2:22 pm - Alhambra, CA
I'm sure there are worst cross addictions,  I would have to say OH is my cross addiction.   hmm??? wonder what that means  lol   But i totally agree its so cool to hold something up and  know that even tho it looks too small it does fit you :o) lovin it    :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

raykie2003
on 4/7/11 2:38 am
Diet ginger ale for me! Hated the stuff all my life but now, I cannot get enough of it. Weird!

I'm getting married on 1/15/2012 and I find I have become all things wedding/honeymoon obsessed..another weird one because I am not a "Bridezilla" type at all and actually wanted to have a destination wedding in Bora Bora (Fiance put the kibosh on that idea quickly! LOL!) with just the two of us.

HW:265 SW:235 GW:130 Height:5'3

Lois Griffin: Come on Stewie, don't be afraid. It's just water, it's not gonna bite.
Stewie Griffin: Shut up! I know it's not going to bite, stupid! What a stupid thing to say. You drown in it you moron! It doesn't have to bite you!
Kelley_S
on 4/7/11 5:10 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
Working out is my new addiction. Instead of going home after work and eating until bedtime, I go to the gym and get my sweat on. I LOVE it and it's such a great stress reliever!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views