I don't know what's going on..but I like it..

sleevedinjanuary2011
on 4/8/11 1:27 am
so i've been "stalled" for three weeks (i don't consider it a true stall because i have eaten a few things off program like pork rinds and low carb tortillas/pasta on a few occassions)..but I was getting frustrated and decided that I needed to eat more of a variety to curb my cravings for the not so good stuff so for the past four days i've been eating two pearl tomatoes (they are half half the size of a roma) and a small piece of fresh mozzarella cheese twice a day as a snack..and i have lost 1 lb everyday since...i have no idea if it's the extra fiber running through my body moving things along or what...but i'm glad to see the scale moving again!

what do you think caused this? i'm just curious because i want to keep it going!!!  I tried to stay around 600 cals but am now up to 800 with the extra cheese..

Lina P.
on 4/8/11 1:30 am - Bolton, Canada
Type in 6th week stall in the search engine on the top right of this page.
Height: 5 ft - Age: 42
Bougie size: 36 oversewn to 34  
 CW: 135 lbs
Happy in the 130's but... On to my second goal!

sleevedinjanuary2011
on 4/8/11 1:54 am
 doing that right now...THANKS! 

MediumSoon
on 4/8/11 1:34 am - TX
I know some will disagree with this, but in MY OPINION 800 calories is a much better place to be - 600 is very low. My surgeon recommends 1200- 1500, so take my opinion for what it's worth. Whatever you're doing though - I'd say KEEP DOING it!!!

sleevedinjanuary2011
on 4/8/11 1:56 am
 I'm starting to think so too...it means that I can have a few snacks during the day (which some think encourages grazing and weight gain - including my dr. and nut) but it puts me that much closer to my 70g of protein...and i feel like i have more energy...although it could just be psychological lol 

i have been eating so much turkey jerky and cheese..i hope i don't shrivel up into a raisin from all the sodium...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views