Amazed at how well I feel...:) NSV

smilinmomof3
on 5/24/11 12:16 pm - MI
I was sleeved one week ago tomorrow. And I feel amazing. I haven't had any issues with anything. I get in all my fluids and all my protein no problem. It takes me a long time on things like SF puddings. I get full so fast on the thicker stuff.
I have no problems with proteins because my doctors office has it's own foods. And things like the soups and beverages, puddings, jello all have 15 gr. of protein in each packet. That helps a TON!!
I still have a little pain once in awhile but nothing major. I'm getting in my walks and even some bike rides. And today I played 9 holes of golf. I rode in a cart, but I played 9 holes of golf less than a week after being sleeved.. I am super excited!! 
I wish everyone out there that is having this proceedure done has the results that I've had. Best of luck to all of you. This is the greatest things I've done for me in years!! 
                                      WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

sleeve genie
on 5/24/11 12:18 pm - Alhambra, CA
Great news, so glad to hear it.  I too had a very easy time of it,   keep up the good work and enjoy the new and improved you :o)jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 12:21 pm
 Wow. That's terrific! I hope I have just an easy a time as you. Thanks for posting this!
Gracieteddy
on 5/24/11 12:23 pm - IA
I had a really hard time for three weeks keeping anything down. I am glad to hear you are having such a great recovery. We probably don't hear the good stories as much as the bad. Congratulations!

Sweetitalian1
on 5/24/11 12:23 pm - CA
and played golf....wow.  Good for you.

Lori B.
on 5/24/11 11:34 pm
That's great! You are off to a very good start.

I too had an easy time after the first night and part of the second day in the hospital. But once I was home I really had no issues at all. I was able to work on my 5th day (full time) and I was walking on my lunch breaks.

I did have fatigue for the 1st month and had to nap after work but no pain or problems keeping anything down.
~Lori

HW 286.5   GW 155   CW 153
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views