Put on my "Big Girl Panties" and got Sleeved Today!!

No More Spanx
on 6/11/11 11:53 am - Rock Island, IL

I posted on Friday night how the reality was setting in on the seriousness of this surgery and that my courage was wavering.  In true OH family tradiition everone sent such wonferul encouragement and prayers.  I am now sitting in my hospiital bed a mere 9 hours from surgery.  My experience was amazing and the staff is very accommodating.  I will write more, however, I am finding it difficult  focusing (they just gave me somethin to sleep) sooooo........

......move over cuz there is another LOSER in the house!

Thank you everyone!

Ann

HT: 5'3"    HW: 235   Starting  BMI: 41.6     CW: 128  Current     BMI: 22.6                    

Pam M.
on 6/11/11 12:01 pm - Orland Hills, IL
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is next month!  I can't wait to be sitting with you on the bench!!!!

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key!!        
quintons_mommy200

on 6/12/11 1:58 pm
I'm scheduled for July 26th..let's be friends!! :)

vjb1952
on 6/11/11 12:05 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
  Congratulations, Sweetie...wishing you a speedy, uneventful recovery...remember to sip, walk, rest and repeat, and you'll be great in no time at all!  Always room on the Bench for another loser, so welcome aboard!!!  Best wishes on your journey,  Viv 

vjb1952

pcannedy
on 6/11/11 12:06 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hi Ann,

Glad your surgery is nearly here for you.  Wow, you are lucky that you could be at the hospital the night before.  I had to leave and drive 70 miles to the hospital. 

Good luck with your surgery.  I just saw the Doctors show where they demo'ed the sleeve. 

Pat

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/11 12:09 pm
Keep the good meds coming and stay as comfy as you can!

Heal fast-
Jo
kanga003
on 6/11/11 12:24 pm
Congrats!!! I hope to follow soon!  I second keeping the good meds coming :-)
Debber7714
on 6/11/11 12:51 pm
Congratulations, and to reiterate, I hope to follow your uneventful recovery and remarkable weight loss journey!

HW=238 CW=194 SW=220 GW=125  Arrived in "One-derland" on 9/1/11! 
                    "What you choose is what you shall have...
                        what you allow is what shall continue."
Shari H.
on 6/11/11 1:29 pm - MI
Yay for you!  Sip those fluids/crunch those ice chips, and walk, walk, walk! 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
FULL DISCLOSURE:  includes 31 lbs lost pre-op 
wert
on 6/11/11 1:51 pm - MN
Before you know it you'll have to buy a smaller size of big girl panties. It's good to hear from you. Enjoy the good hospital drugs. All the best. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views