Unjury chicken VS. Unjury Unflavored

Could_It_Be
on 6/16/11 4:46 am
If you were going to just buy one, which one would you use more?

THANKS!

VSG on 6/22/11
acbbrown
on 6/16/11 4:50 am - Granada Hills, CA
Order sample packs first! I got a couple of each, and they are nasty, nasty, nasty, and NASTY. I wouldn't touch that stuff on my death bed!!!! (just my opinion, some people like them)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/11 5:01 am
I would use the unflavored more, and do.. I got both- used more than half of the chicken (I was cutting it 50-50 with unflavored due to it's high sodium..) but I used all the unflavored and have since switched to Nectar Medical unflavored.. if you were getting one, I'd go for the Nectar unflavored (slightly better taste) and use half a chicken bullion cube for the same end result.. Hope that helps!
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/11 5:22 am
THIS!! 

I have a can of Unjury unflavored that I never finished. The smell is so strong, a very milky, weird smell. It transfers to whatever you put it in. The Nectar Medical still has a smell, but it's way less strong than the Unjury, and I can't taste it like I can taste the Unjury. (I use the Nectar medical unflavored to boost the protein in my morning shake made from organic chocolate protein powder since that one is so expensive.) I think Unjury's products are gross. Too strong for me.

Abby
nutbar21
on 6/17/11 9:54 am - CA
Where do you get the Nectar?

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/11 10:20 am
I surf around for the best price, usually Amazon wins.
ahleeeshah
on 6/16/11 5:27 am
I bought both pre-surgery, and I wish I hadn't. The chicken soup made me sick, and just the smell of it was horrible. I tried adding unflavored to regular broth, and that was horrible as well. I am using the unflavored now to make protein pudding and such, though, so at least it's not going to waste.

Could_It_Be
on 6/16/11 5:31 am
Thanks. I have samples of both but can't really think of a way to test them that sounds appealing.

I'm going to check out the Nectar one although I'm not really a fan of their drink mix (as opposed to shake) ones- got samples of those too.

I sure do HATE the taste of artificial sweetener. I'd rather have nothing than most of those
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/11 5:49 am
I bought a couple of small envelopes of both and hated the chicken soup but guess what?  I added a few spoons of it to my deviled eggs and it was fabulous! It added a really good taste to the eggs.  I had no problem with the unflavored as long as I added it to my coffee or added some fruit to it.  I much prefer the Dessert brand vanilla and I add flavorings and fruit to it yum and its really inexpensive.  It dissolves much better than any I have tried.  It also makes coffee delish...
anninva
on 6/16/11 6:25 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
i actually liked the unjury chicken flavor. i have a whole, unopened canister if anyone wants one (protein makes me sick even though it tastes ok to me). it is such a waste. i have tons of the stuff, unopened and nothing to do with it -- anyone need some? Free??? i don't want to throw it out! let me know! Whatta waste. Like 2 unopened canisters of Click! because i thought i wouldn't be able to drink coffee. HELP ME!!!!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views