3 Month Surgiversery - 67 lbs Gone

Jose.D
on 2/21/12 8:39 am - NY
I'm 3 months out, down 67 lbs, neck size is 17.5 down from a 20, suit size is 50R down from a 56R. I went shopping this weekend felt great to go to mall and find clothes my size.

Although I still fight the mental battles on what I desire and what is right, I chose the right things 97% of the time. I have been blessed with a strong sleeve, no issues (knock on wood). I feel like a poster child for this surgery. I can eat just about anything although I stay away from fried food, fast food sugary foods and bread. No protein is off limits.

I really haven't had any stalls, I might go 3 days at the same weight, but then I'll drop for a few days in a row.

I take a protein shake religiously in the morning, and I will never give that up. I take as multi vitamin daily and a molecularly distilled fish oil capsule daily.

I am transforming, I get compliments daily from family co-workers and friends. People are much nicer to me now and it feels pretty cool.

I'm more mobile and flexible. I have more stamina than ever, I can get up and down a flight of stairs without shortness of breath. I can keep up with my small children. Best of all I'm going to live long enough to see my them grow old.

Thank you Dr. Yatco!

KSqtpie
on 2/21/12 8:47 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Sounds like you ate having a fantastic journey. Congrats!! Keep plugging along
Sally D.
on 2/21/12 8:47 am
VSG on 03/14/12
Congrats to YOU - 67 is wonderful. I can't imagine getting into the smaller close yet. My surgery is the 14th.  Keep up the good work - it is funny how people treat you different just because you lost weight..
Jose.D
on 2/21/12 9:10 am - NY
It is funny but true, you'll soon find out, its sad that our society is that shallow...

On the other hand,it could also be from my dashing good looks

Shagdoll
on 2/21/12 9:04 am
I loved your post! Congratulations on your accomplishments so far!!!
Freddy_Fender
on 2/21/12 9:25 am - Elginburg, Canada
Congrats Joes, thats awesome man, I am following in your footsteps.
Im down 30 pounds since 18 days ago and I cant help but feel amazing.
It feels so good to wear pants I havnt worn in years. Ive still got a long way to go but ill get there slow and steady.

Saturday night I went to a bar to see my friends band play, and something happened to me that hasnt happened in years, a woman came up and started flirting with me. I kept looking behind me because my slef confidence has been non-existant for so long, I thought to myself "she must be talking to someone behind me" but there was nobody else, lol

Keep up the good work dude, I'm rooting for you :)
Show strangers kindess....cause they may become friends    
1london
on 2/21/12 9:50 am
You are doing GREAT!!!!  I am happy for you and your family.
Best wishes on your continued success!! :)

jodi80
on 2/21/12 10:21 am
Way to go!! I am 3 months out and down 70 lost 20 before surgery... Reading this give me a little boost to kick up my game, I battle with making the right food choices all the time but I am not at that 97% part yet lol.. Keep up the good work
jovi_34
on 2/21/12 11:18 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Congrats, great job!! 
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Solstyce
on 2/21/12 2:38 pm - WA
VSG on 02/18/12 with
Congrats to you! You clearly feel much better physically and more in control. Thanks for sharing your tips!

HW: 286  Consult: 276  SW:265   Pre-op: -11   1Mo -27  2Mo -11  3Mo -15  4Mo -6 (stall
UGH!)  5Mo -12
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views