so so hungry

heathernecolej
on 12/30/11 6:47 am - Winnfield, LA
this is my TOM and i am so so hungry, I could eat a horse, can anyone please give me some tips on what to do about this, I dont wanna mess up but its like i just cant get full!

tillmadd
on 12/30/11 6:58 am - WI
 I am going thru the samething right now, but only Tues was the day that I was hungry, it seems to last only a day or so during PMS at least for me then back to normal restriction. You may also retain water weight but do not panic it will come off. Try to drink thru the hunger and 
Walk, Walk, it will pass and the weight will drop off completely after your cycle!!
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

buttercupnectar
on 12/30/11 7:24 am
It is not my TOM but since xmas eve I felt like I was starving.  However, I found that cottage cheese really filled me after about 1/3 a cup.  However, I was only out 10 days from surgery.  I found the head hunger to be very painful with all the holiday festivities and food all over the place.  Glad it is over.  Today is really the first day I have stuck to not snacking on something keeping the calories down where they should be.

Good Luck

bandrmom
on 12/30/11 8:13 am
SF popsicles are my friend. They give me a different taste in my mouth and they count as fluids, too.
abrown8434
on 12/30/11 8:33 am - VA
Up your protein & liquids are the only things I can think of. Add some sugar free jello which you can add unflavored protein to or just eat until you're full because it's almost no carbs and very low calories. Drink your protein shakes and add extra water as well. Then there are always salads because that low carb (depending on what you put in it) and you can also add protein to it.

Best of luck.

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

Emily F.
on 12/30/11 8:47 am, edited 12/30/11 8:47 am
I pound the shakes and make a point to get outside and exercise. It gets my mind off it. Good luck.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Pkrplyr777
on 12/30/11 9:17 am, edited 12/30/11 9:17 am - CT
You don't say what stage you are at?

It makes a difference.
When did you have your surgery?

If it's 1-6 weeks out then I would suggest the fluids and outdoor activity.
If it's later than that then I would suggest all the above and some of the low carb/low cal snacks that are posted on this board, in addition.

We all know that it will pass...well maybe all the women...Men think we're making it up....duh

Anyway.
Good luck..

I hate PMS
d
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active