Cuz sometimes you gotta post it where it counts...

Pkrplyr777
on 1/4/12 10:29 am - CT
I put this on the post about "what did you eat today" But honestly, I think I'm still not feeling the love...on such a bad day. So I will copy and paste. Maybe I just need to chill, but just in case I'm wrong...here it is again.

ok, so today was not my best day so I figured I would post it so I could get some feedback :-(

B-1/2 cup of whole milk in my coffee (because I was rudely awakened to a call of duty)
S-1/2 cup of whole milk in my coffee (because time I dont have any of) (sigh))
L-2 light cheese sticks crispy in the microwave...(because it's all I had time for)
S-A small salad with some pepperoni in it (It was already in the fridge/couldn't find dressing;-(
S-low fat cheese stick (crisped up because...I can)
D-2 oz of Talapia baked (while everyone else had tacos)and over cooked brussel sprouts which are my favorite so I was really dissapointed.
S-Vodka Martini. (Which I will regret but I don't care because Today was not a good day!)

Excersize = 2 miles at 4.5 mph and 15 additional minutes at 3.5 mph(it was either that or screaming...)
weight excersize for 30 minutes (It was either that or screaming...)
The above only to let off steam and because it's a habit and if I don't do it,...It would make the entire DAMN day even WORSE!

If that scale goes up tomorrow....I will shoot it with a 22 pistol at point blank...I swear....Probably unload the clip....
just sayin
donna

P.S.
Having one more martini as we speak. But that's it. Then I'm going to bed and hoping for a better day tomorrow.
cheers
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
mrs.millan
on 1/4/12 10:34 am - Petaluma, CA
I love they way you go about things, lol, somedays I wish I could have a martini!!!! lol...cant drink autoimmune disease, if I drank even a sip I would be sicker then a dog!!!!!  I have those kinds of days all the time, I hope your day tomorrow will be much better!!!! (I get woken up to call of duty or world of warcraft almost everyday!!! so i feel your pain on that one!!!)
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/12 10:36 am
Psht. If that's a bad day, you'll be fine. Warn the scale so it has a fair head start tho!! We all have bad days, its the recognizing its ONE day, vs the old " I screwed up might as well give up" that makes the difference.

Here's hoping tomorrow us kinder!
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/12 11:01 am - GA
I'm sorry you had a bad day but LOVE LOVE LOVE your transparency and sense of humor. Sucks you had a bad day but these happen. And most importantly, THANK YOU for being so thoughtful and having that SECOND martini for me on my behalf.

Here's to a better tomorrow!
Laura2112
on 1/4/12 11:07 am - Austin, PA
 Shake it off, for tomorrow; enjoy the martini now.

5'2" HW: 282.2 SW 247.80 
ib40
on 1/4/12 11:17 am
Some days just suck. Your protein is low, but you haven't totally blown it. Good night's sleep (thank you, martinis!) and start over again tomorrow.

acbbrown
on 1/4/12 1:22 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Well - that's not a horrible day, but i understand the feeling like it was. All things considering, it really wasnt that bad, but just some suggestions.

If time is an issue, keep things like hard boiled eggs around for a protein bite.

Do you really like whole milk or can you switch to skim milk? I usually use SF creamer and stuff, but use skim milk when I can (but i drink a lot of coffee so it all adds up for me lol).

If you are getting/having access to cheese, maybe keep some deli meat with it, so you can make a cheese/meat roll up for a little bit more protein.

When having a horrible day, chug down a protein drink

Im pretty sure we could get creative with some alcoholic protein drinks LOL.

Damn, I need a drink now. (good thing I dont have anything in my house)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

VeronicaJ5
on 1/4/12 2:25 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
I put my protein into my coffee alot , vanilla flavored... Hmmmm might work in a mudslide or a white russian, and a fruity protein would work in... Oy nevermind!
Pkrplyr777
on 1/4/12 6:10 pm - CT
Good Morning Everyone!

The house is quiet.
Slept like a baby (Thank you Martini(s)
The scale went down a pound. (leaving the gun in the bathroom probably did the trick)

I will NOT investigate the idea of putting protien in my martini (that would be like putting cheese cake on my corn chips...just not a good idea when you are trying to avoid it)

But, eggs and lunch meat. Good idea. How long to either keep in the fridge?
I would have grabbed a protein drink but I kept thinking I would get the time for a lunch and the day just slipped away. Then I burned my brussel sprouts(which I can only fit 2 of into my stomach) and got pissy. Oh Well.

You guys are the best medicine for a pissy day.
thanks
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 160 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 432 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 455 views