why is week 3 so bad?! and Visalus shakes?

kam0520
on 2/20/12 10:20 pm - AL
My whole experience has been anything but 'normal' but starting this last week, about post op day 18, I have had this viscious nausea set it.  I have also been unable to tolerate more than one maybe two bites of anything.  I do think I may be a little dehydrated so I am trying hard to get enough fluid in.  

I am now post op day 22, has any one else had this problem?  I go back to the doc tomorrow and I will def ask about it, but just curious if anyone else has had this problem.  

And another question, a friend suggested Visalus shakes.  I looked online and they don't have as much protein as normal shakes and more carbs than the one's I've been using.  I just wondered if anyone else had been using these or heard anything about them.  

Thanks!
www.kasleeved.com the (almost) daily journey after VSG

Eat to live, don't live to eat.
CheeseLover
on 2/20/12 10:28 pm
VSG on 02/16/12
I would suggest something higher in protein, simply because it's hard enough to get down all the protein requirements post-op as it is. I am not as far as you, so I can't comment on the rest but I'm sure someone here will. :)
 HW: 396 SW: 299 CW: 252 GW: 175

FINALLY BROKE THAT GOD-AWFUL STALL!!!!
bamababs1
on 2/20/12 11:43 pm - Pell City, AL
My son and I discovered Visalus shakes about five weeks ago...we are both loving the results.  I am finally getting the nutrition I have been missing...June 19, 2011 was my last menstrual cycle...my body ceased having one because I was so malnurished...on February 13, 2012 after only four weeks using Body by Vi I began my first cycle in over 6 months!!  This shake has a better absorbancy than the whey protein shakes you can by over the counter...and taste so much better...over a thousand recipes and you can create your own just to keep from getting bored with it.
acbbrown
on 2/21/12 1:06 am - Granada Hills, CA
 I recommend going as low carb as possible for as long as you can - once you up your carb intake, it's really hard to cut back later on. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

HealthyLifeNC
on 3/3/12 10:32 pm
I recommend the Visalus shakes not only for it's nutritional content, meal replacement ability but also because of its taste.  Hands down - you will fall in love with the taste be easily committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.  Protein content is enhanced by mixing the shake in almond, silk, or skim milk. Just a note your body can only absorb a certain amount of protein per hour so regardless of higher protein content, it may do more harm than good so keep that in mind.  Plus, your shakes are FREE when you refer three so you can't beat no cost healthy living.  Set your goal whatever it may be, choose a kit and change your life.... it's money back guaranteed!  You can order your product by selecting a kit at www.HealthyLifeNC.bodybyvi.com.  Message me if you have any questions!
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/12 1:53 am - MI
I HIGHLY recommend this product.  I had major regain issues after RNY.  i just recently discovered Visalus, and it is already making a huge difference, literally.  Even my labs are better :)

If interested in this product, here ya go:

http://fordgrl73180.bodybyvi.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 91 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views