Pampered Chef Purgatory!

MuttLover
on 8/16/12 6:59 pm
VSG on 11/14/12
 What are friends for except to have their children invite you to Pampered Chef parties -- where they make chocolate lava cake in the stupid stone pan with cake mix and canned frosting -- ugh!  I'm pre-op, and just started, but am working hard at sticking to my low carb diet --- and I was successful!

They may some dip to go with chips -- but the dip had red peppers, which I hate -- so no problem!

They made a lovely salad with grilled chicken (showing off the grill pan) -- which I did have, and was very tasty!

And the choc. cake, was served in giant slabs and everyone was oohhing and ahhing and snarfing it down!  I used that time to write up my order, pay and get out of Dodge before it was too late!  

One small victory -- only about a zillion more to go!

Teasha1
on 8/16/12 7:06 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
One huge victory - way to go!!!  

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/12 9:13 pm
You are my hero!
TSinNC
on 8/17/12 5:37 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Excellent victory!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

jacreasy
on 8/17/12 7:06 am
VSG on 04/23/12
Awesome,  Good Start...,

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Karebare50
on 8/17/12 9:25 am - Troy, NY
Great job and wonderful self control.  I know how difficult it can be.  When I am invited to something that I feel I can absolutely not tolerate, I just decline.  Can always place an order without attending the party!

I am actually throwing a party this weekend, a summer cookout, and am having many foods I cannot eat, but have made sure to have things I can have.  And I decided on no alcohol, only water and some soda.  I bought several boxes of crystal light for the adults and kids to use in their water too.  There's ALWAYS a way to work it in your favor. 

Besides, this party is about getting together with friends.  I do love to cook and know they will all enjoy the food.  One victory at a time for us!  Good job to you!
Karebare50 Dance Like Nobody's Watching!

HW pre-surgery: 248  SW: 236

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views