3 Month update and measurements

Michael L.
on 1/10/13 1:00 am - Fall River, MA
Check Out My 3 month Update on the Blog!! Due to the bugs in the system, it will not let me post photos here. Uggggggh! Someone Fix this or I'll send the SSB to hunt you down...lol

http://www.lessofmike.com

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

acbbrown
on 1/10/13 1:11 am - Granada Hills, CA

Hahaha and today would be a good day to unleash the beast :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Michael L.
on 1/10/13 1:17 am - Fall River, MA
Alison, I love you Girl!! You make me belly laugh, Thanks for the blog Comment! We gotta chat sometime soon it would be great therapy. I need some laughs, the rest of my life is Nutz!!!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

Shagdoll
on 1/10/13 1:30 am
On January 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM Pacific Time, Michael L. wrote:
Alison, I love you Girl!! You make me belly laugh, Thanks for the blog Comment! We gotta chat sometime soon it would be great therapy. I need some laughs, the rest of my life is Nutz!!!

If your life is NUTZ, my life is NUCKING FUTZ!!!!  HAHAHA!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Michael L.
on 1/10/13 1:37 am - Fall River, MA
I think it is. I'm gonna start writing a book and sell it before I'm homeless!!

Jenn You would make me belly laugh too, We can Talk Duran Duran, I'll give you a concert over the phone!! Could even put the guitar down and bust out a ukulele cover.

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

Shagdoll
on 1/10/13 1:45 am

Now wouldn't that be cool!!!  enlightened

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Michael L.
on 1/10/13 1:57 am - Fall River, MA
The The The The The REFLEX!!!!!!! "Girls on FILM"!!!! Woot Woot!!

Sorry my Flintstones Vitamins are kicking in!! Opppps!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

Shagdoll
on 1/10/13 1:13 am

Way to rock it Michael.  You are doing sooo awesome!!!  Keep working it!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Michael L.
on 1/10/13 1:18 am - Fall River, MA
Woot Woot!!!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

justpete
on 1/10/13 1:35 am
VSG on 04/02/13

that's great michael.  big change in 3 months.  Please tell me what your days are like?  what level of activity, time spent drinking/eating etc.  Trying to mentally prepare for the days, weeks, months after surgery and determine what i need on had, whether i shoudl invest in a treadmill or gym membership, get some help at home, etc etc.   Quite a few post how easily they've had it post-op, i'm always suspicious that it's because they werent starting quite as high weight as you or I.  :)

Most Active