What to rant about?

ruggie
on 4/7/13 5:48 am - Sacramento, CA

I like to rant as much as the next guy.  But honestly, hasn't it all been done? What's left to rant about in the WLS world?  

I think it's time to retire.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

Bella_Fein
on 4/7/13 5:49 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

I would much rather you not.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

AmberK
on 4/7/13 5:50 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

AWWWW, looks relaxing......and that glass sure looks like something yummy  LOL 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

AmberK
on 4/7/13 6:08 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

Ok, so I guess I took this post all wrong. I thought you were saying that you are just going to chill and relax.....others are taking it as you are wanting to leave the board. I hope that's not what you are saying, that would be CRAZY.......we need you and your rants! LOL 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Linda B.
on 4/7/13 6:03 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Please don't, sometimes we need to see you rant to help us all stay, or get back on the right track. Besides that, your humor is to valuable to not be able to read.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Nadurra Deb
on 4/7/13 6:04 am - CO
VSG on 08/06/12

I want to go to a beach!! OH WAIT!! That's right... I don't have a swimsuit...that fits me!! I could rant about that but I'm really quite excited that none of my swimsuit FIT! Hee hee!!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

acbbrown
on 4/7/13 6:13 am - Granada Hills, CA

Well you can rant about how unfair it is that we have to deal with injuries from running....booohoooo!!!!

Im planning on coming for the May Day Run but I might be hobbling my way through it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

INgirl
on 4/7/13 6:20 am

Hey, the only one you have any allegiance to is yourself (and your loved ones..) So, do what make you happy. People will find their own way or not, and those that continue to stress themselves out trying to "help" others along this process aren't really doing right by themselves, you know? 

I take steps back, pop in for a bit.. get turned off, and go away again. It' cyclic.. and I only do it for my own head. When I start feeling frustrated enough to rant, I realize I've stuck around too long again. Cut ties to unnecessary stress.. and seriously, internet message board-stress? Totally unneeded if it bugs you.

ruggie
on 4/7/13 6:46 am - Sacramento, CA

Indeed.

Still, I enjoy a good rant.  Just think most of the things that could be ranted about have been now?

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

INgirl
on 4/7/13 6:57 am

True. 

I think most have been covered, even the ones that go a bit deeper such as the glaring lack of discernment for sources of nutritional/medical/etc information. I cringe when I see folks reposting mass-media folklore from places no better than your local supermarket rag and then getting huffy when someone points out the info is mass-media pabulum.. even better when the huffing happens after someone posts a legit study that debunks the Livestrong/Cosmo/Woman'sWorld or what-have-you "10 steps to rev your metabolism" or some-such article* 

*not referencing a specific post, just general observations.. I sit on my hands an awful lot.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views