Been A LONG Time Since I've Posted Anything............

acbbrown
on 9/1/14 9:24 am - Granada Hills, CA

Welcome back Ree !!! Sorry I've been MIA dealing with life but still love ya!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Italian-Princess
on 9/1/14 10:08 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Hi Baby Girl!  I know -- life gets in our way, doesn't it?  Just praying that you're coping well and doing what you need to do to get and stay healthy in every way.  Was in LV for my birthday -- had a wonderful time!  Also did a cruise in April to Hawaii......4 days at sea going and 5 days coming back -- the time in Hawaii was super........the time at sea???  MEH!!! 

Take care, Sugar..........I love you

Ree xoxox

5' 1.5" Tall.............69 years YOUNG!!!! Esophageal cancer survivor.

Tracy D.
on 9/2/14 12:28 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Ree - it's wonderful to see you post and to hear that you are kicking this cancer crap right out the door.   Sending you hugs and lots of love today, lady! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

ravenbrown
on 9/2/14 12:56 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I'm sooooo happy to hear from you!  And with such great news!  You are so inspiring and kind, and I firmly believe your positive outlook has had a huge hand in your journey.  I'm really, really happy that things are going so well for you :)

Spencerella
on 9/2/14 3:25 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

So darn good to see you here Sweet Ree!  I love you dearly and am so grateful that things are working out. You've been through so much, but you've handled it all with grace and courage. Big hugs to you. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Linda B.
on 9/2/14 3:14 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

I am so happy to see you check in. I'm not able to post much at the moment because of the huge learning curve at my new job. But I am glad I caught this post. Even happier that you are kicking cancer's a$$ to the curb. Keep up the good fight, the extra pounds will come off when your body understands that it is alright to let them go.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

VSG on 06/12/13

It's really good to see you again. I'm glad you checked back in and are doing well!

Laurie

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views