confused !! maintenance sux.. not really..pics

diane S.
on 10/22/14 2:48 am

sometimes its hard to stop at goal and more than a few of us kept dropping and were worried. trust me, it will even out. and you look great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  others may just not be used to your new look or even  jealous.  i learned that people behind my back were saying i looked frail.  big deal. my doctor says i am at a healthy weight and i respect his opinion. you should look in the mirror and respect what you feel about that .   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Kelly Jean
on 10/22/14 10:27 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Thanks so much Diane!! You sooooo right!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Pamela M.
on 10/22/14 4:40 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Kelly, I looked at your pictures and you look GREAT and you look like a normal person with a normal BMI.  People have the "old" you stuck in their heads and they don't want to let that go.  It's THEIR problem, certainly not yours!  I cannot wait to make it as far as you have.  I had VSG on 8/25 and since June, I have lost 46 lbs.  I can really tell it in my face and clothes but I cannot wait until the next 46 lbs. come off - then I can really start kicking some a$$ and that's exactly what you need to do.  Girl, you wear those tiny little jeans and boots with attitude.  You DID this - you are a WINNER and we are all very proud of you.  You are my inspiration.  Let what other people say go in one ear and right out the other.  Keep on struttin!  You are amazing!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Kelly Jean
on 10/22/14 10:29 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Pamela wow 46 lbs already you go girl!!! Wooot woot you will be at goal before you know it !!! Thanks for the support your right!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

robinreinhardt
on 10/22/14 4:48 am

Sweet Kelly,

You can never be too thin or rich!! Stay on your path and stop when you are happy.

Robin

Kelly Jean
on 10/22/14 10:30 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Robin... I wish the rich came with the thin.... God how easy would life be then!!! :-)  Thank you..

♡ Kelly

FarmGirl71
on 10/22/14 5:15 am - Maben, MS
VSG on 05/05/15

I think you look just fine! Don't worry about what other people say. You go by what is right for you. Go by the numbers if that helps... healthy weight/healthy BMI and no worries.

I often find it funny... No one was there to say, "Hey... I'm worried about you. You're gaining too much weight. I am afraid for you! You look like an elephant!" but they are quick to say, "You're too thin. You look like a 12 year old boy! You need to stop." NEITHER extreme is healthy; however, what gives others the right to be critical or cautious when you are only getting healthy?

I say poo on them. Be happy!

Kelly Jean
on 10/22/14 10:31 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

I know right they almost don't think that it will hurt or its an insult.. smh lol thanks so much for the support !!! :-)

♡ Kelly

pharmagirl_45
on 10/22/14 5:29 am - NJ
VSG on 01/14/14 with

Kelly, you look great!  I hate when people say I don't need to lose anymore weight.  Where was these same people when I was gaining weight.  Do what makes you feel good.

VSG on 1/14/14 with Dr. Samuel Wasser

Kelly Jean
on 10/22/14 10:32 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

You are right and with all this support and looking over the before and afters I'm so over it lol I feel good I look good all is good!!! Thank you!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views