Whatcha eating today? Wednesday, 3/8/2017

Rachel B.
on 3/8/17 3:22 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

HOLY MERDRE! I woulda crapped my pants had I come home and found my front door open!!! Glad the kids are all home safe, though.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Readyjwc
on 3/8/17 4:57 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Phew - I was beginning to think the third one was lost. Glad all are home safe.

-Jan

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

emelar
on 3/8/17 10:17 am - TX

Morning - bacon and a latte

Afternoon - salad with shrimp and avocado

Evening - pastrami and swiss cheese and a yogurt

Exercise and vites are done.

AggieMae
on 3/8/17 12:23 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

First I am going to post about what i didn't eat!

This morning I got a late start and also forgot my lunch so I stopped at Starbucks, I got an Americana and an egg sausage cheese English muffin. I planned to eat just 1/2 of the muffin so I fed the other half to my dog right away.

I ended up eating slow enough that I only finished 1/2 of the rest before I was full... I drank the coffee later.

We are having chicken and green beans for dinner... unless our "Green Chef" meals arrived today.

Speaking of chicken we are getting six baby chicks tomorrow! I'll post a picture on my wall.

Donna L.
on 3/8/17 1:14 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Back to work after a week off! Still pre-cooking meals.

Meal #1: egg & sausage thingy

Meal #2: bottom round roast from last night.

Meal #3: lamb steak.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Arjeffries
on 3/8/17 3:17 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I've never tried lamb steak. Does it have a gamey taste?

jachristmas
on 3/8/17 1:21 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Would love to see a pic of your chicks..we have quite a few around here along with lots of other critters lol. Haven't been feeling well at all today, and hoping it's not the tummy bug that's been going around. (that accompanied by a special monthly visitor that has gone crazy with all the hormonal changes that come with weight loss= crummy day) But I am trying to stick with it today.

B Premier protein shake

L I really have only had a protein shake and lots of fluids today, but decided this afternoon to try a few bites of a meatball casserole-ish thing I made. Tummy just doesn't seem to want solids today.

D Depends on my tummy..either some baked salmon or another protein shake. Gotta get my protein either way and getting plenty liquids today.

Vitamins done. And not gonna lie, been a couch potato most of the day. This too shall pass!

Rachel B.
on 3/8/17 3:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

What is it with this hormone sheite? I get depo and I got a visit! Mother of a beast!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Readyjwc
on 3/8/17 4:59 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Hope you feel better....

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

Arjeffries
on 3/8/17 3:16 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

Busy day for me today. Had to go to the office of my second job for a meeting, went to Costco and got my protein drinks, bars, and a new pair of running shoes. I debated the protein drinks but I really need those to stay on track. I drink a protein drink with coffee in the middle of the night to stay up when I am working. It's difficult to spend time and money on myself but I need to realize if I don't fuel my body and keep it tuned up, I can't take care of everyone else. Then I went to my weight loss support group which I hadn't been to in several months. Took the kids to the dentist and found out one is going to need a lot of expensive dental work. Oh the joy! Then I took my kids to the buffet to eat dinner because I was too tired to cook. Very busy and stressful but I've stayed on track.

B 4 slices bacon

L premier protein drink

D chicken thigh, green beans

S fiber one orange cranberry bar

S 2 tbsp. peanut butter

Walking 60 minutes

Water - 80 ounces

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views