Any luck with Essential Oils for hunger or skin shrinking back

Sabrina J.
on 4/1/17 12:12 pm
VSG on 04/10/17

I do believe you are right, such a bummer---trying to not beat myself up about getting to this point. It's all a process, transformation time in so many ways. Expecting it to be bad!

NYMom222
on 4/2/17 2:54 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Lotions and potions may make your skin look better overall, but not 'shrink it'... exercise, and having some muscles under that skin will make it look better as well. As Julie said many factors go into your skin's condition after weight loss... even with hanging skin I would venture to say most people do not regret losing the weight.

I am not going to say you will never be hungry, everyone is different...more often what we deal with is head hunger. As many have said they operate on our stomachs not our brains. Is there an oil for that? :)

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sabrina J.
on 4/3/17 7:21 am
VSG on 04/10/17

Yep- your advice is the same - bummer there are no lotions/potions to help the skin! I am working on muscle as I want to be stronger, etc - so hopefully that will help! The head hunger I am working on and probably will always have too. There are some oils that help with emotions and I have been using them a lot, hey have helped! Thank you!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views