I am over it!

CMC11604
on 2/4/09 12:27 am - Wakefield, MA

Ok, So hear I go... I apologize for completely b*tching yesterday. I was having a down day! Just frustrated with everything. I got a lot a great advice for everyone. And, I wanted to say Thank You... Your all awesome! It helps to know there are people out there that understand me.

I got on the scale today.. Down 5 lbs!!! I did it... I have made it over 50 lbs lost!!!! 

I am SOOOO friggin excited!

Yesterdays message......
So I went today for my 2 week post op. Everything went well, so THEY say! I got on the scale and by both calculations my scale and the Drs. Scale... I lost 10lbs! I wasn't sure if my scale was accurate or not. But, I am toally friggin discouraged!!! I took a BIG SIGHH getting off the scale and the nurse practioner asked me what my problem was... ha ha. I told her, I was discouraged because it was ONLY 10lbs. She nearly decked me! And, boy... Did she lay into me!...She told me that I am doing everything perfectly and that I will be fine. She said that from the last "in office" visit I am down 20lbs and in range where I should be... I am actually on the high end!

But... Why do I feel so ugghhhh about everything!?!?! I know I am still healing, But... Come on... I want to have a "Normal" day again! I am really hard on myself... I know that! But, I am not as "happy" as I thought I would be.

Also, My Dr. is VERY strict. Which I like! But, again... I have ANOTHER week and a half on liquids! I am just about done with the liquid SH*T!!!! 

I guess all I can ask myself is, "DO I REGRET DOING THIS?" And the answer is "NO" I would do it again in a heart beat!

I just need to get over this hump!

Thanks for listening!!! 

debieblaze
on 2/4/09 12:30 am - FOREST FALLS, CA
I still have my uggghhhh days.  Its just a big learning experience.  There are days when I feel like I havent lost enough and others when I feel that I have.  Yesterday I was walking and I thought to my self - I dont have the big ole stomach out front.  I still have one just not as big.  Now when I put my clothes on - its not how tight will it be - but is it not to big that I can get away with wearing it.  lol.  You are doing great!!!!!

Debie

marcy04
on 2/4/09 12:41 am
I have those days...I think we all do. Hang in there sista!!
mom4st8
on 2/4/09 1:02 am
I am sooo with you!  I am down 12 and its been 2 weeks as well.  I thought, "How in the world can I not be losing weight like crazy if all I do is drink liquids?"  But, I feel good, back at work full time and already at the gym so I guess I shouldn't complain.  I am also soooo excited about being able to go onto soft foods in another 6 DAYS!!  I have been meal planning for a week now!!  I just want an egg!  You know what I mean????

Keep strong.  I understand it only gets better for us from here!!!

Pam
LindaScrip
on 2/4/09 1:12 am
You went to the supermarket didn't you? Only kidding I am glad I could make you laugh. It comes with time Charlotte the weight will come off. I guess you're over the "hump" huh? Hee hee. You go girl!
Most Active