Health Tracker Now Live

Member Services
on 7/13/09 5:22 am, edited 5/26/09 7:53 am - Irvine, CA

Update: The first phase of ObesityHelp's Health Tracker is now live! Check it out here...http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/healthtracker/

ObesityHelp is pleased to announce that we expect to launch the first phase of our new Health Tracker on Tuesday, May 26, 2009. This first release focuses primarily on providing you with the tools to track and monitor a number of “Body" variables such as weight, body fat percentage, BMI, and numerous body measurements.

Accessing your Health Tracker by can be done by clicking “My OH" at the top of any page on ObesityHelp.com. Then select Health Tracker on the left (this will replace what is currently "Weight Tracker").

You will be able to update all of your body variables by entering each value or use the sliders to increase/decrease values. You can also set a goal for each body variable.

The chart can be used to graph and compare body variables and view progress over time.

Tickers can be created for any variable you are tracking in Health Tracker and with numerous ticker backgrounds and icons to choose from, you are sure to find one that fits your style. There will also be no more need to worry about copying and pasting HTML code into your message board signature line. With a single mouse click, your tickers will automatically be displayed in your signature.

Next on the roadmap is Nutrition Tracking but keep checking back here for some exciting new updates in the near future!

M M
on 5/20/09 8:43 pm
Very cool!
Gena W.
on 5/21/09 12:30 am - Imperial Beach, CA
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

One pound at a time

marylaw
on 5/21/09 2:15 am - Winfield, KS
I'm excited to see what you are putting in place for the nutrition tracker, especially. How nice it would be to have everything we need right on OH.com! :)  Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Mary
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how BIG your God is!"

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
suzette50
on 5/21/09 9:23 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks for all your hard work, you all are doing a great job.
suzette50

ONWARD   &    DOWNWARD
                                                        Suzette50                      

torim
on 5/22/09 1:03 am - Englewood, CO

YAAAA this sounds great! Especially for us technically challenged who has tried tickers with no luck. Very cool

Tori

shirley_baby
on 5/22/09 10:38 am - Canada
Thanks for all your hard work!!

Im doing the happy dance ...yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shirley

My angel is Mireille R                                                    
tell5
on 5/23/09 10:04 am - dingmans ferry, PA
thank you for making this  easer  because i could not get the other tickers
giftdist
on 5/24/09 3:06 am
Can't wait to include this.
Surgery Date 6/08/09

Definiion of mental illness? When you continue do the same thing and expect different results.  OMG I am mentally ill!  Diet, Diet, Diet!
Aminda Plenge

theskinnybinsideme
on 5/24/09 4:05 am
finally i will be able to have one i try and try and  ....THANK YOU
Most Active