Event Announcement Cincinnati, Aug 20-21, 2010

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/11/10 12:53 pm - Plano, TX

Loi blushes like 50 shades of red every time I talk to him about it.  I warned the boy...but I don't think he believed me!

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Andrea U.
on 7/12/10 10:59 pm - Wilson, NC
So sweet and innocent he was...

I say was because I don't he could be innocent after seeing that hard drive...
Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/13/10 12:07 am - Plano, TX
was...indeed.  Innocence lost...

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/10 2:49 am
explain please...  why do I have a feeling y'all were being bad???  :P
Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/26/10 3:58 am - Plano, TX
Let's just say that the longer the night got and the more people mixed some alcohol the braver they got in the photo booth.  It was all big fun though!

M M
on 7/27/10 12:07 pm
There was nothing XXX about it.  Not a chance.  There was no proof on my camera.  None at all.
FelicityHS
on 7/21/10 2:43 am - Cincinnati , OH
Whats the Photo Booth and the story behind it?
Lisa

Andrea U.
on 7/21/10 3:01 am - Wilson, NC
Well, in the daytime, it's a great little thing (that I'm STILL too gawky and embarrassed to enjoy.. yeah, I'm that geeky and awkward).

It's just a plain ole photo booth that you can pile into with a few of your friends and get instant photos.  MM had quite a fun time with it.

But add some alcohol and the emotionally.. questionable.. psyches of recent post-ops en masse, and it can become quite a ... ... destination?

We'll just say that towards the end of the night on Saturday as the alcohol flowed more and more, and inhibitions were less and less covered, that it was utilized in ways that I'd require clorox wipes to go in and use between uses?  'Nuff said?

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/10 4:14 am

Um...  well.. just as long as this hotel is treated like a Vegas property... ya know... what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....

Thinking it over... wow... if I take my story, and what I went through... and perceive that everyone else went through the whole sheltered fat kid life... throw all those people in one place with a chance to let their hair down and party....   has the fire marshall been notified??????

Andrea U.
on 7/26/10 8:44 am - Wilson, NC
No, but the National Enquirer has ;-)

That's why we don't tend to "tag" people in pix posted on FB from that night.  We let people self-tag.. if they are up to it...
Most Active