Event Announcement Cincinnati, Aug 20-21, 2010

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/10 9:23 am
oh very good to know!  Because as we all know... no one drinks post op right?
Andrea U.
on 7/26/10 11:01 pm - Wilson, NC
Mandy_
on 8/9/10 2:44 am - cincinnati, OH
I had my first 'drink night' in like 5 years the other night!  wow. won't be doing that at the OH thing but I did hold more than I ever dreamed I'd be able to. lol

Mandy, Mom to Jordan (5), Kaida (3) and Luken (born 12/5/09) Army wife!   HW:351 / SW: 328 / CW:149/ Goal weight...what is that?

Lilypie - (Q3jk)

Witchy
on 7/29/10 7:21 am
clicked for discount and it dont give a code says 60.00 per ticket
M M
on 7/29/10 7:31 am
 You have to type it in...

"meltingmama" should work!  
kthies04
on 7/10/10 1:38 am - St. Charles, MO

I am so excited, this event is close enough to me that I can attend.  I have never been before.  I cannot wait.

Kelly

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/11/10 9:36 am - Plano, TX
Kelly you will come away pumped up!  Sometimes we suffer from kind of a postpartum depression afterwards but so worth going.  It is such a rush to be around so many people that are just like you in so many ways.

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 7/10/10 10:50 pm
Kim,

how far ahead do you post about events?  if I knew there was going to be one in South Beach, Miami next January, for example, I'd start saving for it now.

I NEED sun in the winter!

and - like I posted to someone else - when are you coming to DENVER?!!!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/12/10 2:36 am
DS on 09/27/23
Hi!

We'll be looking at the 2011 event season soon, so please keep watching!  We hope to come up with some exciting places for next year's events.

Thanks,
Kim
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 7/12/10 3:08 am
consider Denver anytime

Miami in the winter and

Toronto in the summer!!!!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Most Active