OT - Christianity

poet_kelly
on 3/23/11 3:11 am - OH
I'm wondering if one of the Christians here would be willing to answer some questions for me.  I am not Christian but I have some things I'd like to understand.  My partner is Christian and I tried to ask him but either he did not know the answers or just got frustrated with me because his answers weren't making sense to me.  Or maybe he thought I was trying to argue with him, which I was not.

I am not interested in being converted and I'm not interested in arguing.  I just want to understand some things.

I'd rather talk in PM because some of it's kind of person stuff and I don't want to start a heated discussion here on the board.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Kelly

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Amber L.
on 3/23/11 3:15 am - Sweden
I was born and raised Southern Baptist and studied theology at a Baptist college. I would be happy to answer any questions I can. I am no longer a member of any organized religion, though.
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

Julie6
on 3/23/11 3:28 am
I am a Christian and would be happy to answer anything you might ask if I can.
Julie Sadek    
poet_kelly
on 3/23/11 3:48 am - OH
PM sent.  Thanks.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

poet_kelly
on 3/23/11 3:47 am - OH
Thanks, I PM'd you.

loves4kids
on 3/23/11 3:42 am - Goldsboro, NC
Hi Poet_Kelly!
I have an active and loving relationship with Christ and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions as well.

poet_kelly
on 3/23/11 3:48 am - OH
Thanks, I PM'd you.

Arianasmama
on 3/23/11 3:56 am - Beverly Hills, CA
I'm all ears, without judgment
Be Blessed            
siberiancat
on 3/23/11 3:53 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I am a pastor.  Graduated from Seminary.  I'd be more than happy to help if I can.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

poet_kelly
on 3/23/11 3:55 am - OH
Wonderful.  I will PM you.

Most Active