OT - Christianity

BriarRose
on 3/23/11 4:27 am
Hi Kelly,

I am Jewish, but have team taught comparitive religions with christian clergy. I have a pretty good understanding of christianity for the non-christian trying to "get it" from a totally different perspective !

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
katsparks
on 3/23/11 4:28 am - Auburn, CA
More than willing to answer anything that i can!

SW:270         GW: 125         CW:104(and still losing)
New Goal Weight: Whereever my body feels most comfortable and stops losing.

Abdominoplasty with Dr. Scott Green: 10/11/11
XJudyX
on 3/23/11 4:41 am - WA
Ask away...

Judy
fatoldbat
on 3/23/11 4:44 am
hey Kelly!  I've been a Christian since May of 1995.  will happily help you in any way i can!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
stilletto8
on 3/23/11 4:54 am - Brookline, MA
The best answer I can give you is to go to Jesus,he knows all about you,he loves,loves,loves you more then you can know.He will not judge you,or turn you away for any reason.You don't need anything special,you don't need to "clean yourself up" go to him as you are and tell him your doubts,fears,needs and wants.He'll answer,sometimes it's a still small voice,sometimes it's just a knowing,sometimes the very answer in the form of a person will come to your front door.He knows what you need and he'll give it to you.
Be blessed my friend,and remember God Loves You!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/11 5:00 am
Ask away happy to answer any questions :)
MsBatt
on 3/23/11 7:31 am
I find it very interesting that not one person has asked WTF this has to do with WLS. (*grin*)
M M
on 3/23/11 7:38 am
 I'm holding my tongue.
Nic M
on 3/23/11 7:46 am
Probably because it wasn't posted with an intention to incite. Not that all of the atheist threads are incendiary, of course. They don't bother me, even though I'm not an atheist. 

And, just to stay with tradition:

WTF does this have to do with WLS?! C'mon! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

M M
on 3/23/11 8:05 am
Well, Jesus' guides your surgeon's hands, and Jesus fixes your sicks, and... well....
Most Active